"Because" she paused and then iron gripped my arm, I tried not to wince but damn this girl's got a grip "I want to see how it would be like if I was blind for a day."

"I told her it was a stupid idea, but she just wouldn't listen to me" the hot chick shrugged. Okay I have to know her name, "Your face is stupid" Ciara huffed.

"It's Devon right?" I snapped my attention to her "Yes"

"Am I rolling my eyes properly?" I looked in her eyes and saw that she could actually do it "Yep" Ciara stuck her tongue out, turned around and started walking but then stopped when she realised she didn't know where she was going. One thing for sure, it wasn't the way to my car.

Ignoring her I looked to her cousin "So babe, since you know my name how about telling me yours" I asked with an arrogant smirk. Ciara's cousin sweetly smiled and then the next then I know, I'm staring at a door. I blinked twice.

She dare slam the door on Devon Jackson!

Grrr!

I'm definitely going to make her mine now!

"I'll talk to you later then" I shouted at the close door and then turned around.

"Ciara?" my brow furrowed in confusion, "Ciara?" I called out a little louder but still I had no answer. I think I lost Avan's future girlfriend. Now how do I tell him? I was contemplating ways on how to break this bad news to him when I suddenly heard a scream and a crash; I shook my head and groaned.

Good Lord what has Avan got his family into...

***

Ciara's POV

"Well I'm sorry that she's a crazy chick who thinks that blindfolded people will come after her!" I screamed at Devon as he parked the car.

"You could have just taken of the blindfold and explained it to her, not chase her like a zombie" Devon argued. "She was getting on my nerves" I muttered in return and then got out of the car. Devon followed and soon was heading to the door because his footsteps were fading.

"Oi! I don't know where the door is? Do you want another incident to happen like the last one?" I growled at him, I could hear a groan and then a hand gripping my arm and dragging me to the front door, I assume.

Being blind for a day was not really a good idea, but I shall make it through the day if it's the last thing I do!

Even if I must suffer with the many bruises on my legs, since I knocked into a lot of things at home. Also there was a wall in the hallway that I never noticed before when I could see...let's just say I learnt the hard way, I hope my red forehead had gone back to normal.

Devon pushed me inside and led me to the family room; I only knew this because of the turns we made. "You know Devon, I am a girl and girls bruise easily" I told him and then hit his hand which was another bad idea because now I'm lost.

"Ciara is that you?" Avan asked, he sounded low so he must be sitting on a couch or something.

"Avan keep talking" I grinned, then put my hand out and started to navigate my way towards him. I may have kicked and bumped into a few objects until I finally came to the couch. "Ciara what are you doing this time? And why does it sound like your knocking into everything?" Avan...he is so smart.

I felt the couch with my hands and then started to make my way around it, all the while keeping my hands on the couch. "I have decided to act blind for a day" I told him, fully concentrating in making my way to Avan.

"Yeah, so she asked me to go get her from her house, which reminds me, Ciara what's your cousin's name?" Devon asked curiously. I didn't like his tone, it sounded like he wanted to get with Amber...so I lied to him.