Ch.4 : My Big White 3-headed Friend

(Callist POV)

A few hours pass, and we soon arrive at the home we've made for ourselves on this planet. Our home was a cavern in the middle of a vast woodland that was warm and humid during the day, hopefully, this home will do for the little human we've picked up. Speaking off, he stopped panicking when we started flying and he's been inactive since. I knew we still had him, for I can feel him still in my grip. When we came into our cavern, we settled him down on the floor and looked down at him. He appeared to be asleep.

"Why is he not moving? Is he dead?" Eura asked, I scoffed and said "No he's not, he's just asleep"

"How do you know?" Io asked, "Well, look, he's clearly breathing," I said, and soon my sisters could see his chest slowly rising and lowering. "Awwwww, isn't that so sweet?" Io said.

"So what are we gonna do with him again?" Eura asked, "Well, we're going to take care of him" I said. "Ugh... why though? I know you've always wanted kids, but does it really have to be a human?" Eura complained. I soon lowered my head down to the human and said "Because I feel guilty for destroying his home like that... maybe we can give him a new home and show him we are not savages, like Ichi and Ni..."

"Can we sleep too?" Io said, "Even though I'm not exactly tired, we can still sleep with him, hopefully that will make him feel more comfortable" Io suggested, I thought about it and perhaps we can. I was starting to get a little tired myself, so perhaps a little nap won't hurt. We soon laid down around the little human, I rested my head next to him and so did Io, and we soon took a nap.

(Isaac POV)

I soon woke up, and saw I was in some sort of... cave? It was a huge cave, more than big enough to fit a titan like Moonhidora. The cave had several openings in the ceiling that allowed for plenty of sunlight, but the mouth of the cave looked like it would be a bit of a tight squeeze for a titan like Moonhidora. Speaking of, I quickly noticed she was laying down around me with two of her heads resting right next to me.

I grew tense and soon saw that she was asleep, so I then thought "If I sneak out while she's asleep, I can hopefully find someone who can help!" so I began going through with my plan. I had to be quick though, even though she was asleep, I didn't know how long she will be asleep. I had to be careful to not wake her up, and given she is so huge, she probably has very good hearing, enough to hear me make a loud footstep.

I was met with a little problem, however, because she was curled around me, I had to climb over a part of her to escape. I was gonna go for her tails, but stopped myself, knowing tails are usually one of the more sensitive parts of an animal's body, and if Moonhidora's body is similar to like any animal on Earth, climbing over her tail might wake her up. So, I decided to try and climb up one of her necks, hopefully, that won't wake her up.

I walked over to the left head, this one wasn't sleeping next to me and she was still asleep. I look a second to admire her head, and I quickly saw both her fangs, each was bigger than I was! I soon composed myself, and soon clung onto her scales, and as I began climbing up her snout, I heard the left head snort slightly. I froze in my tracks and stood completely still, but after a while, I was confident she wasn't waking up, probably just a subconscious reaction to having me climb up her snout, even though I was basically a fly compared to her.

I soon made it on top of her snout, and slowly walked over to her head with slow and soft steps, I was not risking waking her up. Eventually, I came to the realization that this is the head that seemed the "angriest" of the 3, so waking her up might just sign my death warrant. When I soon came in between her eyes, she moaned softly and moved her head to the side, slightly tilting it as well. I soon lost my grip and well, "Wooah!" I exclaimed and when I managed to grab her brown horn next to her right eye, I put my hand over my mouth and looked up.