She'd spent hours switching from app to app, while watching The Wayan's Bros. Allure yawned as she got up from her bed, she went to the kitchen and sliced her an orange and grabbed a couple grapes as well.

She stood in the kitchen picking grapes off their stems until her phone began to ring, she quickly dried off her hands and grabbed her phone. Her eyes furrowed at the "NO CALLER ID" plastered across her screen.

"Hello?" She answered the call.

"Come outside man." Moo's deep voice barricaded through the phone, instantly sending chills all over Allure's body.

"For what? It's damn near 5am and I'm sure your bitch is looking for you." Allure snapped.

Moo blew out his breath before kissing his teeth, "That's exactly what got us here."

"What?" Allure questioned.

"That fucked up ass attitude!" Moo semi yelled, "Yo ass don't ask shit, you believe what you want then start acting fuckin dumb." He added, a thick silence grew between the two.

"Now if you're yelling at me why would I come outside?" Allure finally spoke up.

"Come on man and I'm not saying the shit again." Moo said before hanging up the phone, Allure looked at the phone in disbelief.

She walked back to her room, and pushed her feet into the crocs that she kept by her door for mail runs.

"Glad I'm not no ugly pajama wearing ass bitch." Allure mumbled to herself as she rubbed a coat of cocoa butter lip balm on her lips.

She grabbed her phone and walked outside, Moo's Toyota sat in the front of her house—still running. Once she approached the car, Moo unlocked the doors.

Another thick awkward silence fell upon the two. Allure sat there fidgeting her thumbs, while Moo looked straight ahead.

"You must really like her." Allure broke the silence.

Moo turned to her before saying, "What?"

"You let her come to your house...so you must really like her." Allure reiterated.

"She not my bitch Allure, the other girl ain't either—but you never let me explain that." Moo said as he looked over at Allure.

Allure lightly sighed, Moo was right. She realized she let her growing feelings for him make her spazz out a bit.

"I don't know...I feel like it was more about you telling me bitches want my spot, like that shit was rude as fuck." Allure spoke.

"It was, but it's not exactly what I meant. I was trynna get at the fact that nobody has my attention like you do." Moo said.

"Musik...that girl was literally in your house, naked like she was on the lease or something." Allure argued.

"Probably fuckin like she on the lease too." Allure grumbled.

"I ain't fuck that girl before, she just be suckin my dick." Moo bluntly spoke, He sat up before putting the car in drive and beginning to drive.

"Where you going?" Allure furrowed her eyebrows together.

"I think it's a nigga on my trail." Moo replied as he sped out of the neighborhood.

Allure's lips parted before she hit Moo's arm, "So why the fuck you come to my house!"

"He don't know which house you came out of." Moo replied, Allure kissed her teeth.

"You good, just sit back." Moo said as he sped up, although this was a crazy situation—Allure felt comfortable knowing Moo wasn't gonna let anything happen to her.