How you met

9th Doctor: You were on a trip from London to Cardiff. You were running from the Daleksthat were invading your area. You're a time agent, and sometimes it's best not to meddle in things. But you being you just decided to snoop around. A Dalek was chasing you around a corner until you bumped into a man with a leather jacket.

10th Doctor: You were walking around on the moon, it was the best place to see the planet earth that you're to afraid to go on. The rumors that another time lord frequently went on there scared you. you thought you were the last one. "Donna!" A British voice perks in your ears. "the moon is bor-!" You turn around to see a really handsome man with great hair. "oh hello!" He grins.

11th Doctor: The weeping angels were coming closer, you look to your travel companion Ryle. Ryle was a Vinvocci. You were just a time traveler. Wandering around space not wanting to go back to your home planet. But now you're stuck. Ryle yells. "Come ON do not BLINK!" Then a strangely calming whooshing sound surrounded you and you were suddenly inside a Space craft. "Hello! I'm the Doctor and I'm here to save you!"

Sherlock: You were Lestrade's top agent. You were a detective who worked with Greg. You walked towards the dead body in a river. "he was hit on the back of the head!" You murmur inspecting the body. "that you are right. Sherlock Holmes. Hello Gavin." a tall curly haired handsome man shakes your hand and Greg just sighs.

John: You were a veteran from Afghanistan. You were wounded in battle and lost your arm. People treated you badly, but there were always some people who were nice. You were walking home. The stares were getting overwhelming. "where's your arm, freak?" A person walks by her saying that. "hey! What's you're problem?" A sandy blond man who was short but still surprisingly taller then you walks towards the man. "Im John by the way. What's your name?"

Jim Moriarty: You were on the most wanted list at the Scotland Yard. And you were very proud of it. You just finished another successful robbery. You unlock your apartment to find it trashed with a clean, very handsome man, standing in the middle. "Jim Moriarty. Hii...!"

Dean: You were on a hunting trip. a very important one too, some demon was chasing two apparently really important hunters. and some friends instructed you to go and help them. You finally found there car and was trailing behind them. 67 impala, nice. suddenly it slows down and stops at the side of the road. You stop too and slowly get out the car and suddenly arms are around you. "hey!" You yell and move your head around to see one of the hottest Disney prince like men in the world. "Dean Winchester?"

Sam: You were a fallen angel of the lord and Castiel is your brother who apparently has to keep you in a house down at earth to keep you safe. You hated it, you were always bored. The whoosh of angel wings make you look up from the chair you were staring at for the past hour. "Cas, where are we?" A soft but sharp voice asks. "this is my sister, she's a fallen angel." Castiel shakes me. "this is Sam Winchester."

Castiel: You were the sister of the Winchesters and they kept talking about some angel of the lord. You don't believe them because you've never seen him ever. You step out of the shower and dry your legs before pulling on your ripped leggings and other clothing. "hey! We have a surprise." Sam exclaims stepping in. A short man walks behind him and he wears a trench coat. He was a pretty man. "hello, I am Castiel."