The same psychopath who only used to scare her from him now made her scared for him instead. Why is he like this? What's wrong with him? What is it that has turned him into such a complicated man?

He has nightmares yet he never backs away from being a nightmare for others. Over the past few days, his slowly changing ways have started to make her distressed. She was rather fine with hating him for the ruthless cruel man he was instead of watching him burning himself in the heat of not being able to protect her.

Suddenly her mind went to that specific man who during the auction didn't get his eyes off Cyrus. Aaron Parker. The man indeed has some beef with Cyrus. The way he tried to compete with Cyrus even though he got defeated by him but still his eyes showed an obvious hatred and something else too.

Jealousy. He looked jealous of Cyrus. Like he wanted to pull his gun out and kill Cyrus right there and then but he was forced back to not do so. And it wasn't just simple jealousy. It was lethal. Toxic and dangerous which could only result in destruction.

She sighed heavily closing her eyes. She leaned her head back on the head of the chair when she heard someone's voice behind her.

"Are you ok Mrs. Sylvester?" She jerked back turning her face towards the voice. She let out a sigh of relief finding Creed standing there. She has no idea why but this man scares her less than her husband.

She nodded her head but didn't say anything for a while. Creed walked towards the dining table taking a seat in front of her. Hazel looked up at him finding him looking away from her. She has to admit one thing Cyrus's possessiveness over her doesn't only scare her but also others.

"You must be scared after seeing him hurting himself." Hazel dropped her eyes to the table.

"Why is he like this?" Creed inhaled a sharp breath.

"David Sir gave you his number right?" She looked at him in surprise. Even though that day he behaved like he didn't see David handing his number to Hazel but in reality he did.

He knew one day Hazel would want to know about Cyrus and only David can answer her questions. He wasn't just named as the best man of Cyrus without a reason. He was the most feared man among his team after Cyrus himself.

"Call him, and if you want I will take you to meet him as well. But remember one thing you need to prepare your mind to have enough strength so you could be able to hear the worst." His words made her heartbeat fasten. What in the world does Cyrus even have to go through that everyone always advises her to prepare herself?

After his words, Hazel stayed silent thinking about his advice. Yes! David did tell her to contact him if she wants to know about Cyrus's past. But right now she wasn't in the position to decide if she wants to know about him or not.

"Why did you marry Ana?" Creed's eyes flickered in surprise.

"Who told you this?" He questioned as he remembered Ana asking him to keep their marriage a secret.

"Ana did. I asked her to come and stay with me but she said she can't because she's married to you. Yesterday she even said your house is hers now." The side of his lips tugged up in a hidden smile.

"Yes, I married her because that was the only way to save her." Creed licked his lips remembering the day Cyrus was ready to punish her severely when she helped Hazel to run away. He turned into a maniac that day even though he already knew about Hazel's whereabouts.

"Boss wanted to punish her because she disobeyed him. But I took responsibility of her and asked the boss to let me take her. Boss simply said he will not punish her but still wouldn't trust her enough to let her stay in the mansion anymore so he was ready to throw her out but I kind of requested him." The way he paused during the word 'request' made Hazel narrow her eyes.