Vyan : hit me hard.. here .

He pointed at his wound..

Vyan : it should hit directly here.. i want.. wait..

He ran to the other side of the car opening the door of the passenger seat, where Xavier was leaning back pretending to be Unconscious.. he leaned towards him and measured the wound on his forehead.. he came back to rey after getting the proper measurement of Xavier's wound, he again stands in front of rey..

Vyan : these much,

he showed him a little big length than Xavier's wound.

Vyan : i want bigger wound than that asshole, so that i can get all the pampered of my doll all to myself..

Vyan smile like a kid, who is telling about his achievements to his parents.

Vyan : come on hit me fast, be quick, i want it to look real..

He closed his eyes waiting for the hit, rey looked at him in disbelief, did his young master really lose his sanity once for all, how can he asked for something like this..

Vyan : hey what are you doing.. do it fast..

He said getting impatient, the wood piece slip out of Rey's hand as he stepped back..

Rey : iam.. i.. am sorry.. but .. but i can't..

He said looking down, vyan huff in annoyance..

Vyan : aghh you all guys are useless, i have to do everything by myself, such a waste of time..

Vyan pick up the log piece.. with an sighed he hit his forehead hard.. Everyone looks down didn't dare to Look up..

Vyan : aggghhhhh.. shit...

He groan in pain as the log piece slip out of his grip, landing on the ground.

Vyan : aghhh fuck that was harsh my head is spinning,..

He opened the door of the driver seat, before stepping in, sitting on the driver seat, leaning back, as more amount of blood, Started to drip down from his forehead covering half of his face with blood.. after feeling a little bit better, he look  at the front mirror..

Vyan : i did a good job, what an art isn't it Xavier..

He smirks looking at Xavier who is looking at him through the mirror, Xavier literally forget he was pretending to be Unconscious, his eyes widened in realisation..

Vyan jump in his seat as he excitedly turn towards Xavier like an excited kid, who is excited for his new toys..

Vyan : good morning mister goodie two shoes, how was your sleep huh, i hope you have a good night sleep sweetheart..

He said with an sinister smile as he Wipe the blood from Xaviers wound harshly making him Yelp. His face and shirt is covered with his own blood.

Xavier : ahhhh don't you dare to touch me you physco asshole..

He said with disgust, yanking vyan's hands away from him, as he pressed his forehead with his palm..

Vyan : ahhh xavy didn't i tell you too die huh, then why you are still Alive huh, nd you said iam a bad boy, if you are really a good boy then why didn't you die and save my time and effort..