his punishment

Czarina : good nd I'll never let you go away from me..

She completed his unfinished words by changing it with her own words.

Nd if anyone try to snatch you away from me I'll show them there Worst nightmare they have ever dreamt off nd send them all to the hell where they'll repent for there sin which they commit when they thought of snatching you away from me.

She mumbbled these in her mind, looking at him like he is some kind of possession she possess with, only her, her to touch, her to feel, her to see, her to want, only her she keeps creasing his face with her finger tips. it's not jst her words but also her promise to herself which she'll fullfill at all cost. She'll not hesitate before crossing all the limits nd boundaries to keep him with her. Thts what she means by when she said love is madness nd she finally found the person who can unleashed the madness within her.

CONTINUATION.....

Ryan support himself on his elbows didn't want to crash her small figure under his. Unconsciously she started to bite her lips feeling there closeness, Ryan's eyes divert from her eyes to her plumpy lips which was getting bitten by her, he can't help but feel himself arousing remembering how it feels when they kiss, how soft her lips are, how soft nd alluring it feels under his teeth, he Gulped.

Ryan : you know iam hungry if you'll keep doing like these I'll..

He lift his right hand up balancing his whole weight on his left hands placing his two fingers over her lips parting it a little freeing it from the prison of her teeth.

Ryan : stop biting your lips before i lose my control.

She nodded still amazed by his choosen of words, he keeps Smiling at her with his calming nd assuring smile, while she keeps creasing his cheeks nd face Looking at his peaceful smile, first time after years she is feeling so calm nd relax, like everything is perfect, like the same way she wanted to, her Eyes starting to heavy nd drowsy but she didn't want to sleep, she wants to look at him as long as she can, ryan notice her sleepy gesture..

Ryan : let's take a nap shall we.

He asked so calmly tht she can't say no, she slightly nodded, ryan Smile before getting up from her, she didn't move she keeps looking at his every little Little action capturing his each an every moment in her eyes, after completely getting up from her he kneels a little nd scoop her up in his arms holding her bridal style, his one hand wrapped under her legs nd another supporting her back. She encircle's her hands around his neck looking at him with her curious eyes, she is looking like an confused puppy, ryan chuckled at her reaction. He poke her nose with his while scrunching his nose.

Ryan : let's get my princess to the bed..

He said excitedly nd spin her around with himself holding her tightly in his arms, both of them chuckled, after spining her for 2 times he made his way towards his bed, climbing up on the stairs towards his bed.

He gently placed her in the bed and laid besides her wrapping his hands over her waist and pulled her closer, He laid on his back beside her, and czar is lying on his another side. She nestles her head into the crook of his arm and resting her arm over his chest creasing it with her thumb slowly. Listening to his heartbeat it seems like she is listening to the most calming nd melodious music.