where is she..

Mature content ⚠️

Meanwhile at vyan's room

As soon as ryan walked out, vyan again smashed his lips into her, devouring her lips like it's the most delicious food in the whole world, pushing his tongue into her mouth tasting each and every corner of her mouth to his heart content, as there hands works on ripping off the clothes which are separating them to have each other, they didn't show any patience while doing so, it's like there clothes will burn there skin if they didn't discard them as soon as possible.

Once they are completely naked vyan was on the verge of losing his sanity by the mere look of her naked body lying beanth him, he just can't control himself after seeing that mouth watering site. The only thing he wants to do is to pound into her like the wild animal he is, thrust into her without mercy, making her beg for him, making her toes curled in pleasure, wanting her nails to dig deeper into his flesh which will encourage him every time to increase his pace which he gladly did every time.

Making her screams his name in pleasure louder than before whenever he will hit her sweet spot with his thrust, he wants to cum inside her again and again, filling her up to his heart's content, until he was satisfied. Wants His lips to trail every inch of her body, worshipping her body with all his desire, leaving a number of love bite over her porcelain skin as proof of his visit.. he wants to made love to her again and again, not getting enough of her, it's not something new for czar to go on for more than 1 rounds, vyan never finished there session with just one round, he can't get satisfied with just one, he never was and he never will. And czar is well aware of it..

All these desires run through his mind, making his eyes turned pitch black with lust and need.

Czarina : can you be gentle today.. there's someone in me, we need to protect.

Her first words make vyan confused, that he didn't paid attention to her next Words, it's the first time she asked to be gentle otherwise most of the time she wants it as rough as he can, damn she even Begged to be fucked hard without mercy.. then why she asked for completely different today..

Vyan : why? are you not feeling well, we can stop this if thats the case, i promise iam completely fine with it.

He said with concern laced his facial features, making czar smile at his soft gesture..

Czarina : I am fine, and i want this, just.. just be gentle, there's someone we need to take care of..

Czarina said with a sweet smile, making vyan confused by her last word " there's someone we need to take care of " whom she is talking about. Is she worried about Ryan.. vyan questioned himself giving her a confused look

Vyan : wh..

Czarina : shhhh..

Before he could utter a single word czarina shushed him off, placing her finger on his lips making him shut his words.

Czarina : make love to me, but be gentle, and about the thing iam talking about is a surprise For you and Ryan.

Vyan smile creasing her cheeks with the pad of his thumb, vyan and gentle it's something that can't exist on the same plane, but everything becomes an exceptional when it comes to his doll, for whom he is ready to change everything including himself.

Vyan : as you wish my love, your wish my command. Remember your safe word..

Czarina nodded..

Czarina : violet..

She repeated their safe word, directly looking at vyan's eyes , not believing her own words, so she wants him to directly see it through her eyes, she blink her eyes several times in that process making vyan Chuckled at her..