III

A noise woke him up in the morning. Jimin was a light sleeper, so he quickly reacted to the sound by pulling the covers over himself and getting up.

— Oh, I'm sorry, - Baekhyun chuckled drunkenly, holding onto the wall with one hand. From him reeked of alcohol and some extraneous, pungent smells of alphas.— I forgot that I don't live alone.

Jimin stared in shock at the boy who was pulling off his shoes. The satin red shirt is wrinkled, there are a couple of hickeys on the neck, the mascara is smeared, and a frighteningly faded smile on the lips.

— These alphas are assholes, after all, - Baekhyun grunted. — And he, bitch, was just watching. Sat and looked at me, freak. Jimin , don't fall in love. Never fucking fall in love!

Baekhyun kicked off his shoes, pulled off his shirt and collapsed onto the bed, as if he had forgotten that he was not alone in the room again. Jimin didn't dare to stand up and remind himself. He somehow did not expect to see the elder in such a state, because just recently Baekhyun laughed and had fun, smiled at everyone around him and looked so strong and confident.

— Chanyeol... - Baekhyun moaned desperately, hoarsely into the pillow, curling up on the edge of the bed.

Jimin never fell asleep again and after about ten minutes he got out of the bedroom.

The building was so quiet, as if everyone had died out, even in the dining room there was no one. Relieved, Jimin walked over to the refrigerator in the kitchen, remembering yesterday's note. Here again it was quiet and clean, polished to a shine. Finding a container marked "Park Jimin" on the first shelf, he took it out and peered under the lid curiously. Inside was an unfamiliar fruit salad that looked very appetizing.Finding a fork, Jimin didn't go back to the dining room, but sat right there at the far table in the corner of the kitchen.

But he did not manage to sit alone for long. Slapping his slippers, a sleepy and slightly rumpled Luhan entered the room.

— Good morning, - Jimin greeted first, hovering over his container. He felt like a thief who got into someone else's house. Shouldn't have gone out alone.

— And you. What do you eat dry? - Luhan asked him as he poured water into the electric kettle.

Jimin shrugged. Luhan wasn't going to go anywhere, and his gaze didn't leave a bite in his throat.

— Sorry I was rude to you yesterday,- Luhan said suddenly. Jimin looked up in surprise. — It's just that I'm categorically opposed to you working here. I don't know what your situation is, but it's not an option, you know?

Jimin felt like shit under his feet again. He had been called a whore all his life, and now he was going to become one in fact, but even then he met with discontent.

Luhan fell silent again. He made coffee in two cups and, without asking permission, sat opposite.

— Baekhyun is back? - he asked peacefully. Jimin nodded. — How is he?

There was nothing to answer. I did not want to talk about the condition of the redhead, but Luhan did not insist, as if he had guessed everything. He sighed heavily and began to stir thoughtfully the sugar in the cup.

— Despite the beautiful exterior, there are no happy people here, Jimin, - he said with the utmost seriousness. — That's why I don't want you to stay here and ruin your youth. 

— I won't leave, - Jimin said stubbornly, clutching his container.He was scared to death, his hamstrings were shaking at the mere thought that he would have to lie under someone, but he could not turn back. Back there, it's even worse. There is an ongoing nightmare, sucking all the forces.There is nothing good, only bullying, humiliation and pain. Could it be worse here?