He was so calm, and even his breathing seemed to have been reduced to the extreme, as if he was afraid of disturbing a deer drinking by the lake, or a kitten who was unaware and resting at his feet, or A bird resting on his fingertips.

He needs to ensure that every link is foolproof and that no unexpected factors will interfere with him when closing the net. He will achieve what he wants in his life at all costs, even if the price is that he needs to leave temporarily

As the Queen once taught him.

He is the king, and he should act carefully and decisively, and he should kill with one blow, leaving no room for his opponent to struggle.

And if the queen finds out about this one day, will she feel that he is shooting himself in the foot?

"Edith."

The crown prince called softly, and the voice seemed to disappear with the wind like this.

"Ok?"

"You'll wait for me to come back, right?"

Yu Yuan smiled frankly: "Otherwise?"

He still has to wait for the little prince to come back and take the throne before he can complete the task, what if he runs away.

"It's okay, I just wanted to… make sure."

The crown prince's eyes dimmed a little.

Not far away, Eugene and Madeleine also noticed the movement of the two here. Princess Madeleine jumped three feet high and waved her hands to say hello to them. As for Eugene's expression, it was difficult to see clearly.

Yu Yuan is in a good mood. On the one hand, it is really cool to breathe the fresh air in the suburbs and experience things that are hard to experience in reality. This may be the charm of holographic games. On the other hand, he knows that this dungeon will soon be completed successfully. Naturally more relaxed.

The technician Lin Linglin was a little worried, "Friend, you have to be careful."

"What's wrong? Are there any hidden dangers?" Yu Yuan is confident that the little prince will become king sooner or later, and there should be no difficulty or resistance.

"Not really." Lin Ling said quietly: "I just want to warn you, if you don't do it, you may be locked in a small dark room."

Literally "closed".

Yu Yuan wasn't worried at all, he rode on the horse in a dashing manner, his teeth bared with laughter, and he didn't need to do anything by himself.

"Don't worry, if you can't hit TRUEEnd, I'll show you a handstand and drink tea and milk tea."

Lin Ling silently recorded this sentence.

In a blink of an eye, the day of the birthday party came soon.

Yu Yuan had prepared a birthday present for the little prince early in the morning. It was a paid item he bought with gold coins after carefully selecting in the in-game mall. Lin Ling was very emotional when he heard about this.

"Friend, you've really changed. You're no longer the gamer who digs at Susuo, and you actually gave gifts to NPCs."

Of course, such a system will be set up in the game. Gifts can be made or bought by yourself. It is one of the revenue channels of game companies. To put it bluntly, it is krypton gold.