Sign Of The Times

Even through the foggy sight of black you could faintly see the faces of unrecognizable faces. Colors of red and black were commonly in sight although the sound from the creatures caught your attention more. They murmured murderous ideas to one another. Plotting revenge on the creature.

The master of the faces leaned towards your masked face. As if he was looking into the cracks of your soul. He stood powerful above you. Like a owner towards an abused animal. He said the simple words that made your head spin.

"Wake up."

Was it over?

The lights turned on and you could finally see where you awoke. The walls were of white with almost a Victorian look to it. The bed you laid upon had stains of crimson where your head previously sat. You head felt like it was spinning. A pain struck your head when you stood on your feet.

You reached for your knife from a hiding place in your boot. Only to not find your spare knife. You cursed under your breath and attempted to open the old door. Fortunately, it was unlock. You exited the room.

The smell of blood instantly hit your nose. You walked down the hall. Prepared to kill, you entered the right hall. This lead you to a Jeff with an ice pack on his head. Beside him sat the also infamous BEN Drowned. You carefully hide behind the wall.

"I have no idea how you couldn't kill that boy." BEN turned towards Jeff showing off his almost shark-like teeth. Similar to those of a vampire. He turned back to the paused game on his television.

"He's much faster but very weak. I don't know why Slender wanted him alive." Jeff sent a frown to the boy beside him. He looked incapable to frown.

"I don't know either. And anyway, it's not like he remembers his past. One day a masked maniac started decapitating people." Jeff turned towards your direction. Adrenaline ran through your veins, you were ready to attack. Before you could Jeff grabbed both your wrists. You struggled beneath the male, but to no avail.

"I guess you are weak." He gave a smirk. You looked at him with anger.

"He's stronger than he looks, Jeffery." Black tendrils removed Jeff from you. Jeff looked more annoyed than anything. You looked up to see a faceless suited creature. You bent over and started coughing up blood. Your headache worsen extremely. It felt unbearable. The creature offered a bottle of pills.

"It will make it better." He spoke. Although it sounded more in your head than outside. You opened the medicine container and put the pill in your mouth, swallowing it. A minute passed of a bit of coughing until the pill came of use. You stopped coughing up blood and your pounding headache left.

"Sorry about that." You gave a smile. He was the first person you can remember being nice to you. He looked scary on the outside but he seemed friendly. He pushed Jeff to the side with one of his many tendrils.

"You are (Y/N), correct?" He asked. You nodded your head. The adrenaline in your body ready to activate.