"not so bold anymore are we? now get off, or i'll have to force you." athena said in a low voice, jokingly threatening him.

he immediately nodded, and with a red color on his asian features he jumped off the counter, standing still in his place like a little child waiting to be instructed, his eyes were on the floor and his hands were folded in front of him.

she hummed, smiling, her expression turned into a playful one as she returned back to cooking. "now that's a good boy, go on i'll bring the food to the table."

he scrambled away not before muttering a 'yes' in a whisper.

"good boy.." he thought to himself as he blushed, "why does that make me... feel something? this is so weird."

he shook his head, trying to forget what just happened trying to convince himself that it was just his imagination and that he didn't feel anything, he sat down at the table and waited as she started piling food on both their plates.

she finally sat down and smiled at him, "let's eat!" she prayed as he waited and then he took a bite out of the food.

a smile took on his face as he complimented her. "ths is fo gud" he said though a mouth full of food.

she laughed before nodding.

"yes it is, thank you hades, you know i'm starting to actually enjoy your useless company" she smiled jokingly, before going back to eating.

he looked at her with his pupils dilated, a wide smile on his lips, a flustered look on his face. he looked at her like he never wanted to leave this moment. he enjoyed how she jokingly bullied him from time to time. it was how she expressed her feelings anyways, so he didn't mind. he loved her cooking, her little jokes, her references to random cartoon shows, or when she randomly sings a song if she finds it relevant to the topic she's speaking about.

he loves all about her, everything about her.

she probably does the same about him right?

of course she does. how could she not? he's so lucky to have her. he will never let her get hurt ever again.

he belongs to her, that much he's cleared up in his mind. it's up to her now how she uses him.

he belongs to her and her alone.

is this, is this what love feels like?

because she is the only place he would call home, the only place where he finds comfort, every hope and dream he had is her. she brights up his day like a star, and he doesn't want that going away.

he'll choose her in every universe, till eternity, he'll be with her.

she will always be the first, he will love her in every universe.

she's his only one.

"my only one..." he smiled.

he loves her like oxygen, on again off again, she doesn't know what he'd do for her.

he l̶o̶v̶e̶s̶ , needs her.

SHAY SPEAKS !!!

HELLO BABES i'm back again after a
month with a update 💀 sorry bout that cupcakes i was busy trying to find ways to off myself but i failed so i decided to treat yall with this lOvEy dOvEy chapter 😍👍🩷

basically in this chapter i'm like giving a back root for athena & hades relation before i jump to go to like the main plot (dw there will be more
moments of them :>) and also so like if it feels like sudden on why hades is immediately like in love with her it's because she's honestly got that rizz yk like how do I explain it she is unironically super charming and stuff. lol I can't explain it any better sorri yall

ALSO ALSO pls help me with
a ship name for hades and athena becus
why not slay 😍🛐

I LOVE YALL SM PLS EAT
AND TAKE CARE OF URSELVES ILYSMMM
thank you guys for waiting each time for
the updates ilyyyyyyyy.

BYEEYYEYEYE

i really hope you guys enjoyed this!
lastly, vote, comment and don't be
a silent reader! love ya guys sm <3
have a good day / night yall ! <3

🍄.𖥔 ݁ ˖ - shay!

words : 2270