Lovers Never Hate

"-Karna. Are you all right?"

A familiar female voice and sound of horse running brought Karna back to his senses. His eyes locked with the mesmerizing brown one, full of concern and fear. But other facial features cover with a neatly tucked black veil but those eyes always gave away her identity. He watched in awe that once familiar delicate hands were now holding the string of horse and a bow in another one.

The leopard's painful growls became lesser until it dropped dead.

****†††††★††††****

Yudhishthira looked after his older brother as he went and his chest ached.

He wanted to stop Karna by loudly declaring, “You are my elder brother. Didn't you hear my mother's words? You are my brother.”

But words didn't leave his mouth. Karna walked away.

But it seems things rarely ever get normal in their life. As a wild leopard almost jumped to snap His brother's head of. He knew Karna have devine protection, yet that never save his heart some worries.

However,the entry of a new girl changed the scene completely.

Yudhishthira looked at the girl with a faint recognition. She was familiar, however, her dress up clearly doesn't convey  any message about her being Royal borne. Yet her look is another thing. She could put any princess in shame. She was gorgeous even in such simplicity. Her archery skills was indeed too sharp for her to be an ordinary woman. His eyes didn't miss  the silent communication between his brother and her either.

'King doesn't have a wife' surely going to change.

The girl  concerned eyes left his brother finally noticing their presence. She jumped down graciously, pulling out her veil out of the face, her open hair waved with movement. She approached them. She wore a plain black saree, a light golden waistband hugging her thin figure along with few simple accessories. Too simple for a princess!! Then Who is she!

- Greeting venerable Brahmins! My respect! Forgive my suddenness if I have offended you.

She bowed in respect towards Kunti and Yudhishthira. A faint smile spread in the face of Kunti like a child suddenly got a nice chocolate. She gave her a positive nod.

"-It's okay my child. Who are you? You save Kar" Kunti stopped in the middle,"Anga-Raj's Life."

The girl seemed least concerned with her calling Karna by name, she smiled purely, "I am here for him actually."

The hope of anymore talk was shattered when Karna's sharp voice come between,

–"My regards."

Karna bowed before going out with a clear hinting the girl to follow. Yudhishthir felt a smirk coming up. Too bad Karna wasn't in a brotherly relationship with them. Or else, Arjun and Nakul would never let him hear the end of this.

††††**††††

–What is all this Princess Uruvi?"

Karna growled as soon as he was out of Pandavas earshot. Uruvi bit hear lower lip, a sign she does when she mess up big time. But this was the biggest mess she created. She is here right after dawn. With no guards  in a dressed like normal women. Although her natural look is too ethereal for her to be considered a normal subject yet she sure as hell snuck out with those.

– I. I you came to you.  Yesterday you didn't return. I was a little worried. So so..

Karna looked at her attentively, her eyes longer hold the previous fiery glow which adorned her while shooting but a light blush and an uneasiness flowing through them.