Unexpected Guests

Hei guys,

I know I am updating like lighting. Actually I have some serious works in ahead of me. So I am rushing. I hope it's not too much. Please, leave me votes and comments. And here goes new character. I found a queen for the king. Opps, not one. Karna is too tempting for women. And this chapter is dedicated to

@SURYAPUTRAKARNAK

You actually gave me the idea of Uruvi long ago. So, it's definitely one of the best input. I hope you are not too disappointed with me. Love you all. And for all my other readers I would love to have massages if you want to let me know something in private. But now enjoy.

"Unexpected Guests"

***

Dreaming was never one of Karna's forte, he usually had nightmares. Maybe that's why this new found pleasure seemed very unknown to him as he sat up. The night is still left, he hardly had a goodnight sleep after the Varnavrata incident.

Hearing muffled screams, cry's shout and helplessly watching as unforgiving Flame engulfed Pandava princes. However tonight it was completely different. There was no cry, no pain.

There was smile, pure whole hearted laugher of a certain princess showing her luminous teeth. Her ethereal figure cover in a light ember dress, gentle breeze hitting her hair to her pale cheeks.

Karna drew in an audible breath to calm his nerves, this was not a common feeling, it has never happened to him. How this girl always somehow find her way into his mind.

Karna felt an unknown emotion overpowering himself. It has started when she arrived here a week ago. Princess of Pukhiya kingdom Uruvi. She found it very amusing to stalk him all day. At first he found it annoying but now, the mare indication of her, bring an unusual softness in his mind.

A true beauty she was!

Her long, soft cloudlike black hair and mesmerizing brown eyes always seem to capture his black ones, mind and heart.

He can still remember her first arrival wearing a bright golden dress, ridding a golden chariot with snow white horses as if a goddess descending upon the earth on a heavenly chariot. Some of her father's army escorted her here. She came along with some advisors for some alliance related stuff.

To say she was surprised to meet the new king would be an understatement, she was bluntly staring at him, at his eyes, he can't blame her cause he did the same they stood there, lost into each other as if an invisible thread has binded them very strongly. For a single moment, nothing else mattered the advisors, soldiers, plots, spies, war nothing as if the world has stopped leaving them forgotten. He had to force himself to avert his eyes hearing some coughing, none needs to be told why.

She did the same with an embarrassed smile, a faint blush covered her perfect smooth skin, offered her greeting. So did the advisors. They had crossed path a lot of times afterwards. Much more often than it usually would happen. He tried to hint that but thanks to her perfect bluntness, 'I am an independent lady. I can walk wherever I want.'

Karna chuckled at the memory. That day, he had to suppress the argue to roll his eyes and point out this is his palace, his kingdom. He most certainly can stop her wandering around. However that would have only proven his own enthusiasm about her attention.

He really should whip his mind out of this sudden emotions. Indeed Uruvi is beautiful, most beautiful woman of Aryavart according to many, known with the name of 'Padmavati' for her lotus like feathers.

But he doesn't want to desire something again which will cost him badly. He had perfectly lied to himself telling that he only stay around her cause her cheerful attitude work like a medicine to his bleeding heart, now he is sure this is something else. He sighed in himself looking out through window and dutifully went to the Ganga shores for his usual morning prayer.