Chapter 4 •This day can't get any worse•

[Narrator's POV.]

"We should head to our classes I feel like Jeff is doing something stupid right now," Tim said, standing up then lending a hand to you, "ya, Probably should," you laughed, taking Tim's hand to get up.

Once you two arrived at the classroom you saw Jeff sitting on a stool trying to throw pencils into the smart board, Toby sleeping on a desk, Brian recording Jeff, and Ben playing on a Nintendo Switch light, Sally had gone to her class already.

"Jeff, what the fuck are you doing?!" Tim yelled, walking over to the burnt male, "Just having some fun that's all," Jeff laughed throwing another pencil at the smart board, this time the pencil was sharp enough to stab the board and stay there.

It was quiet in the room till "HOLY SHIT IT FINALLY WORKED!!" Jeff cheered, standing up from the stool knocking it over waking Toby up, "what the fuck?" Toby yawned.

"You are sooo dead Jeff," you said, staring in disbelief at the smart board.

Soon students began to fill the classroom they all were looking at the smart board with disbelief, shock, or amusement.

>10 minutes later, all students were still staring at the board<

The teacher finally came into the class and was about to say good morning when "WHAT THE FU-heck happened to the board?!" She yelled almost dropping their bag and coffee, "Who did this?! How did you do this!?" She asked in disbelief, looking at the board and then at everyone in the class

No one talked, for most of the class didn't know, and for the ones that did they found it either too funny or were just so done with Jeff's shit already.

"If no one speaks up you'll all get detention," The teacher stated pulling the pencil out of the board and setting it on her desk...no one talked, "really? So you all want to get in trouble?" she questioned...still silent.

"Miss, Tim and I got here first and it was already like that.." you said, looking straight through her, Jeff and the others looked at you with total confusion.

"Is this true Timothy?" She asked, turning towards Tim, who was hardly paying attention to what was happening, "huh? Oh ya!" he said, trying to look like he was paying attention.

The teacher tried to find any lie in his words but was unsuccessful. She sighed and got ready to teach the class.

>Lunch brought to you by Jeff questioning (M/N)<

"Hey, where are you going? The cafeteria is this way!" Called Brian, as he watched Tim and you walking the opposite way from the lunch room.

"Ya no, that room is so loud, plus there's too much chaos happening 24/7 in there," you deadpanned, not even looking back as you turned a corner.

>To Be Continued<