Chapter- 53 evil plans

Mulai dari awal

"Yeah thankfully you are crazy not stupid", Karthik muttered.

"Yeah, same you also pervert not dumb", Megha smirked.
.
.
.

"Sorry Megha I wanted to tell you but", Nidhi tried to explain.

"It's ok dumbass", Megha grinned.

"I am not dumb ok", Nidhi said acting serious.

"Ok ok", Megha laughed.

They are having a nice chat until a woman in red caught Megha attention.

"Why is she here?", Megha mumbled looking at her who is walking in gracefully.

"Who is she?", Nidhi muttered.

"Mansi", Megha mumbled.

"Hi Arjun", Mansi greeted Arjun who is approaching Megha and Nidhi.

"Hey Mansi..." Arjun greeted her while Karthik also approched them. She greeted him too and said something which make both of them smile.

The ladies getting jealous while the men were talking to Mansi. Megha and Nidhi looked at each other and nodded with grins then walked to them.

Megha took Karthik hand to hers and Nidhi took Arjun's hand as soon as they reach them

Mansi looked at Megha with jealous dripping eyes.
"Hi Megha.., I haven't seen you", Mansi greeted acting calm.

"Yeah because your eyes only fixed on my husband", Megha chuckled.
"As you both are good friends and you met him after many days right", Megha completed stressing the word friends.

"Who is she Arjun?", Mansi asked pointing at Nidhi.

"Hi, I am Nidhi, his girlfriend", Nidhi introduced herself proudly and Arjun nodded.

"I forgot to ask why are you here Mansi", Arjun asked.

"It's just" she stuttered..
"Yeah I came to relax... for a change".

"You can stay with us", Karthik said and earned a glare from Megha.

"Yeah you can stay with us. We are celebrating our first anniversary in two days so I am inviting you for the party", Megha said sarcastically.

They all had dinner and retrieved to their rooms.
.
.
.
Megha Karthik sat on the bed while chatting. He sat on the bed leaning on backrest while Megha sat between his legs resting her head on his chest.

"Why you bought this Karthik?", she asked while looking at the documents in her hands.

"You said you liked it", he shrugged.

"Are you for real? I just said the island is beautiful and you just bought the whole island", she asked in disbelief.

"Yeah", he replied.

"I am wasting all your money", she mumbled.

"Don't you know that a husband money is also wife money and wives money is only wives money..."

"So this is all belongs to you my dear wifey..", he stated.

"No if yours is mine then mine is also yours... So those are Our companies, our villa is our home and all are ours and I am yours ofcourse you are mine.. If you dare to hook up with other woman then---"

"Then? What will you do?" He raised his eyebrow in amusement thinking what weird threat his wife planned.

"Then I will break your bones or else I will tie you to our bed and only I can come to our bed room.. Umm how about breaking your legs and put you in wheel chair then you can't go anywhere other than me or else I will ----"

Before she speak anything else he sealed her lips with his not giving her a chance to complete.

"You have so many evil plans than me wifey but guess what.. I don't give a chance to apply any of these because I only have you in my life and heart... And I love you", he said in amusement.

"You better love me or else I will kill you with my bare hands and yeah I love you too", she said and he stared at her dumfounded.. She again ordering him.

He is the one all fear for but this woman always fears him...

***

The next morning Megha, Nidhi, Anjali and maa went to shopping with Arjun and Shyaam as Karthik attending an important meeting.

"I am hungry", Shyaam mumbled.

"Me too", Arjun responded. Their eyes fixed on the ladies who are shopping excitedly without even glancing at them as they both stood aside.

"These women don't even feel hungry or tired while shopping", Shyaam muttered.

"Yeah, they are standing from three hours yet they aren't tired.. are they have any super powers?" Arjun replied.

"That Sid bastard escaped in the name of meeting", Shyaam sneered.

"Brother, you are cursing my husband", Megha reply from behind startled them.

"Megha you scared us", Shyaam remarked.

"Princess aren't they completed still", Arjun asked and Megha shrugged.

After an hour they completed shopping and had lunch at near by restaurant and head to resort.

They came and settled on the bed in Anjali room. As Karthik having meeting Megha didn't went to their room in order to not to disturb him.

"Oh I forgot to buy matching earrings for this dress", Nidhi facepalmed.

"I also forgot to buy a dupatta for this dress", Anjali said showing a multi color dress.

"Di, I have a new dupatta of this colour and matching earrings for your dress too", Megha commented and they both looked at her gratefully.

"Come, I will show you", Megha said and stood up. Nidhi and Anjali followed her.

Trio walked to Megha's room cracking jokes and giggling.

Megha opened room door with smile but soon her smile faded as she shocked to see the scene in front of her.
Anjali and Nidhi also stunned as much as Megha.

Tears rolled on Megha's eyes making everything blur. Her heart ached and the only thing she feel is pain.

The pain is very immense that she can't find her breath...

***

Uff.. what is it again😒

I think I am too jobless considering how often I am giving updates 🥲

Do vote 🌟and comment your thoughts.. Asking with puppy eyes🥺

Guys we have reached 62k reads.. Thank you sooo much ❤🥰

💜💜