CHAPTER 8

Evan woke up early to make adobo, he would give it to Ashree for her breakfast. He didn't know if Ashree would accept it but he didn't give up hope that Ashree would accept it because he knew her favorite food was adobo.

Evan also went to school early, few students were in their room. Ashree and Deb were also not there. Evan smiled and as he looked at Ashree's table, he approached her table and put the lunch box with adobo on Ashree's table.

A few minutes later Ashree and Deb arrived, with Rome. He followed Ashree's look and Ashree's forehead was slapped because of lunch box on her desk. Evan saw how Ashree ignored it and then she looked at Evan that's why Evan was avoid her eyes.

Ashree shook her head when she sees Evan avoid her gaze, she sat on her seat and look at Deb. Deb took Evan's lunch box and opened it, Deb's eye widened seeing the yummy adobo and it was her favorite.

"Ashe? Sayo toh? Saan galing?" Deb asked her but Ashree didn't answer her questions.

"Oh, may note pa." Pagkasabi no'n ni Deb ay mabilis na kinuha ni Ashree ang note.

"You can have it." Ashree said, Deb smiled at her widely.

I know that Chicken Adobo was your favorite dish so I cooked it just for you, Ree... I hope you eat and like it :-)

-Evan D.

Ashree look at Evan again and she caught it looking at her, nagtama ang mata nila at itinaas ni Ashree ang note galing kay Evan. Evan shyly smiles at her, he knows what he's doing because this is his plan. To show Ashree his feelings from the start.

After class Evan called Deb so Deb came to him with a big smile.

"Hmm Evan? Tungkol kay Ashe ba?" Panunukso ni Deb, Evan nodded shyly.

"U-uhm, galing sakin iyung adobo niluto ko para kay Ree... K-kinain mo ba?" Deb shook her head, Evan breathed a sigh of relief.

"Pero tinikman ko lang, just a little taste lang!" Deb suddenly said, Evan nodded and smiled.

"Ang swerte ni Ashe, sana may isang Evan Rye D'amato rin ang magluluto sakin ng adobo. When ko kaya ma-fifind ang handsome richi man ko?"

"Ma-fifind mo rin iyon. May favor sana ako, ayos lang?" Deb nodded.

"Ano 'yon?"

"Uhm, p-pwude bang tulungan mo akong mapalapit kay Ree..."

"Hmm why naman? 'Diba malapit na kayo sa isa't isa?" Evan bite his lips, he get closer to Deb and whispered.

"I mean, I w-want to court her... I like your friend," Nanlaki ang mata ni Deb at gustong tumili sa narinig.

Deb put Ashree first in the park, here's her plan, she and Evan plan. It planned so well just for Evan and Ashree moments, and now it'll be a good scenes for Evans confession.

When Ashree arrived at the park a white cloth lay on the grass and it was all food, her favorite foods. Evan stood while back to Ashree so he didn't know Ashree was behind him, napaisip si Ashree kung para saan ba talaga ito.

How's possible? This is not our picnic, it seems that me and Evan will having a date? Ashree said on her mind.

When Evan faced her the more she couldn't breathe properly, he wore light blue long sleeves while his brown hair is elevated. He was become more handsome and attractively, and he's holding a white roses.

Evan swallowed up because he saw Ashree's beautiful cat eyes, no doubt he was very attractive in her cat and fierce eyes.

"R-ree..." He approached her, he reached out his white roses to Ashree.