CHAPTER 7

5am, it's already 5am but Evan and Ashree still drinking beer. Evan was a little drunk but Ashree was cool at always.

"Ree?"

"Hmm?"

Evan was obviously wondering if he would say what he wanted to say to Ashree, but at the end he spoke.

"Ree, a-anong gusto mo sa isang lalaki?" Kumunot ang noo ni Ashree at napa-isip.

Does he ask me because he wants to know whether or not he will pass on me? He really crush on me ba?

"Uhm, I guess gusto ko sa lalaki iyung katulad ko... Cool, brave, can fight for you, loyal, understanding and of course handsome." Ashree said, honestly.

Napa ubo naman si Evan at hindi alam ang sasabihin kay Ashree.

"A-ayaw mo sa mabait?" Evan said, almost whispered to her.

"Of course, sometimes I don't really like good boy because I am annoyed cuz it's too kind for me you know. But! it's amazing when a man is kind, nakaka-attract." Napatango si Evan at muling uminom ng beer.

"Eh iyung mga ayaw mo sa lalaki?" Evan asked again.

Ashree smiled like an idiot.

"Why? Why do you suddenly ask me like that?"

"H-ha? W-wala! Gusto ko lang malaman, he he he.." Ngumisi si Ashree at nagsalita.

"Well, I don't like a man like you. Too kind, not too brave, boring, not adventurous, can't fight for you, laging nauutal, a gay and--" Evan cut her off.

"A g-gay? Ree, I'm not gay!" Evan said, loudly.

"Why? Hindi ba? I thought you were a gay cuz I know you can't kiss me, you always shy on me. I'm right, you can't kiss me?" Ashree said, she's joking around but Evan staring on her lips now.

"Ree..." Evan whispered her name.

"Why? You can't, you cannot kiss me--" Evan cut her off by held her both cheeks and he went closer to her face.

Ashree shocked, can't believe.

Oh my, he might hear my heart beats! And it's driving me crazy now!

"Yes I can't because I respect you, but now if you force me to that then I will ki--"

Ashree end what Evan saying when she landed her lip on Evan's lips.

Ashree closed her eyes but Evan still open eyes and staring her cat eyes. They felt like each other was getting worse, Ashree didn't know why she did it but at the same time she felt great and awesome and Evan was surprise and even more enchanting for Ashree.

Evan can hear her heart beats, and Ashree too. The kissing of both of them seemed to have taken them to a flower-like paradise and marvellous. It was very enchanting and memorable.

Because this is Evan's first kiss and this is Ashree's first kiss too and it was from Evan Rye. Her pure hearted boy.

Two days has passed but the feelings of first kiss still there in Ashree's heart. Hindi mawala sa isip niya ang nangyari noong gabing iyon, she thought it was easy to forget when she was drank but she still hadn't loss it on her mind at hanggang sa panaginip ay umeeksena iyon.

"Ree, uhm... I-iyung nangyari gu-gusto ko lang mag sorry k-kasi baka nagalit ka dahil we kissed each othe--" Ashree cut him off.

So he thinks that I might be angry because I kissed him? And that's a stupid mistakes?! Ashree said on her mind.

"Well I'm not accepting your sorry, because I don't need your apology." Ashree said, napayuko si Evan.

"There's no need to apologize, Evan." Ashree last said before walked away from him, Evan bite his down lip.

He touched his chest, His heart hurts as Ashree's cold treatment. He didn't know what Ashree meant, he just wanted to apologise because he thought Ashree was shocked by what they did and he had no bad intention to her.

Tumaas ang tingin niya ng may magsalita.

"So you and Ashree kissed each other? Oh my god, what a dirty scenes." Feyra said, hindi makasagot si Evan.

"She's so dirty right? You know, when I first saw her I knew that she's malandi. Hindi ka ba nandidiri sakaniya Mr D'amato?" Duon na nainis si Evan.

He doesn't like what Feyra said about Ashree, because Ashree was not and never be malandi.

"Ano kamo? Hindi malandi si Ashree, it was just a kiss, a enchanting kiss at hindi ibig-sabihin non ay malandi na siya. She's not kind of what you thought of her, collage ka na kaya dapat maging resposable ka sa mga sinasabi mo." Evan said, frustrated and left Feyra.

For the first time he fought, he fought for Ashree. When Ashree is talking about it he won't let Ashree's name be dirty, ganon siyang klaseng lalaki. He can fight for the woman he wants, yes. He'd like her, he'd falling deeply in love with her.

And that's his only secret.

---

Lyle_dreams