"Yes! Like what are the odds of that!" I waved my hand.

"Maybe it wasn't a good time yet." She shrugged. "Things always happen for a reason right?"

"Yeah I guess so."

Bella extended her hand towards me and I grabbed it. We both got up together.

"We should go check out our outfits for the show." She said, motioning towards the board. "A little birdie told me you're opening!"

"What!? Seriously!?" I said, gasping with joy.

"Yes! You're opening and I'm closing!" Bella assured. "'Cmon let's go."

We both headed towards the model board to see the outfits and the lineup. I was excited to see what I was opening the show with.
————————-

Austin's POV

I really want to see Shania again. I'm definitely not ready to leave yet, but hopefully I can just work something out with my manager so I can stay a bit longer.

The last thing I want to do right now is go back to Cali and have to deal with Vanessa. She already was messing up the date night when she called interrupting my advances to kiss Nia.

Also, that dog that barked too... I'm sure was a payed actor because no way.

But either way, I'm going to have to leave soon because I'm heading to the Film Fest in Cannes, France for the Elvis premiere which I haven't told Shania about either. I didn't think it was necessary at the time, I just wanted to get to know her and enjoy her company.

It's in a couple of weeks so I have some time to bring it up to her a different day. Hopefully she can be my plus one for it. I'd really love to have her by my side for the premier too.

That's if she's okay with people knowing we're kind of becoming a thing now. Which I completely wouldn't mind at all, I couldn't be any more happy that we met at the after party.

I had my feet propped up on my table in front of the couch that I sat on. I was looking through all food options on Doordash since I was pretty hungry. It was about 6-ish anyways so it was a good time for some dinner.

I was sort of in the mood for some pasta but I wasn't exactly sure.

My phone buzzed in my hand when I got a text from Shania.

Nia 🤩: pick a number 1-3

2, why🤨

Nia 🤩: you just picked my dinner thanks 😂 I had no idea what to get

Really? You too huh? I was just on doordash trying to find something to eat, I'm starving

Nia 🤩: Ur just tryna be like me it's w.e 🙄🤭

I swear no I'm not😂

Nia 🤩: would you like to come over then? I got some Chinese, everytime I order from there they give way more food than I need

I stopped and my heart started racing.

She invited me over.

I feel very nervous again but highly excited. This is actually perfect, I definitely wanted to hangout with her again today. This time since we're going to be at her place, there wouldn't be any interruptions.

Ouu I'm down for some Chinese, I can drive over :)

Nia 🤩: okay, sounds good! :) If the food gets here before you I'll keep it warm