Chapter 20

"Do you, Aster Lily Slytherin, take Draco Lucius Malfoy, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, until death do you part?" McGonagall asked.

"I do." I said with tears in my eyes.

"Do you, Draco Lucuis Malfoy, take Aster Lily Slytherin, to have and do hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, until death do you part?" McGonagall asked.

"I do." Draco cried.

"Then I now pronounce you husband and wife." McGonagall said, "You may now kiss the bride."

I threw the bouquet over my shoulders and wrapped my arms around Draco. He threw his arms around my waist and pulled me in for this kiss of my life. The wedding was beautiful. It was a traditional wedding at all. I had a long sleeve black dress with green colored snakes flowing up it. The top layer being a jade, floral lace. Draco had an all black suit with a jade green tie. My bridesmaids, Tracey and Hermione, wore a short sleeved jade dress. My maid of honor, Pansy, wore a long sleeve jade dress with black floral lace. Draco's groomsmen were Marcus and Blaise, they all wore all black suits without a tie. His best men were Crabbe and Goyle. Goyle was holding a framed picture of Crabbe since he didn't make it. Goyle was wearing a fully black suit with a black tie.

This was the happiest day of my life. Seeing Draco cry as I walked down the aisle, knowing then and there that I would forever be his and he would forever be mine. We had the wedding at Hogwarts, I couldn't have thought of a better place. The after party was insane. All the remaining students were invited. Even the first years that had just joined.

If I could stay in that memory forever, I would. But life had to go on, and I'm not mad about it at all.

"Mommy, mommy!" Two little voices called out.

I opened my eyes to see two little kids running into the office of the home Draco had built for us. Draco Tucker Malfoy and his twin sister Slytherin Rose Malfoy, had ran into the room and grabbed my hand.

"Hello Loves." I smiled.

"Mommy, mommy." Tucker said.

"Yes dear?" I replied.

"It's time for our bath!" Rose laughed.

Draco had gotten up from behind the desk in the office. He held his hand out of me. "Are you okay baby?" He asked softly.

"I'm okay." I said, "I had zoned out."

"What were you thinking of?" He asked.

"Our early years at Hogwarts." I responded as I held my stomach.

"Little one isn't giving you any trouble, is she?" Draco asked.

"Baby, we don't even know if it is a boy or girl yet." I laughed.

"I know." He smiled, "I'm just hoping for another little girl."

I laughed as we walked up the stairs. Draco turned on the water for the twins' baths, "Okay, bubbles or no bubbles?"

"Bubbles!" The twins screamed cheerfully.

This was perfect. The love of my life, two healthy little miracles, and another on the way, in my dream home. Nothing could ever ruin this.

After all the pain and suffering we went through, it was all finally over. We were finally where we were meant to be all along. Happier than we ever could have been, I couldn't ask for more.

But this wasn't the end of our story. No. This was only the beginning.

The end.... for now.