Chapter 13

Dumbledore let me regain my energy for three days after that happened. I still don't fully understand exactly what happened. I didn't know if it was a dream or not. Had I actually created a portal?

"Hey baby." Draco said as he entered the room.

I'm assuming I didn't hear him because soon after he came over to me and placed his hand on my thigh. All the thoughts seemed to flow away.

"Oh, um, sorry." I said.

"It's okay, I know you were stuck in your mind." He smiled, "I felt it leave."

"You can feel it?" I asked.

"Sometimes. The first time was when you made Cedric apologize. This was the second time." He answered.

"Are they still here?" I asked.

"I know all of our friends are. I'm not sure if He is." Draco answered. "Come."

Draco then climbed into bed, and pulled me along with him.

"What does it feel like?" He asked as he played with my hair.

I put my arm over his chest, "What do you mean?"

"Like, with the Cedric situation, the one before the dinning hall." He said.

"Oh, well it's kinda hard to explain. When I say stuff in latin, I don't know where it comes from. I've never taken any latin classes, all I know is the spells we have been taught. And when I levitate, I don't even know I'm doing it sometimes." I said. "If my eyes glow, I don't know they are unless it's super bad, then my vision has a green tint. I can feel when my skin boils to but it's not hot, it's super cold."

"Well that's interesting." He laughed.

"Yeah." I laughed, "What does it feel like when you put your hand on me? Can you feel the energy leaving?"

"Well just then, I could tell your thoughts drained, but only because you were tense, and as soon as I put my hand on your thigh, you weren't." He said, "But when I put my hand on you in class the other day, it was like I could feel your blood flowing. And then it flew into my fingers."

"I didn't know it affected you like that." I said.

"It's actually a very interesting feeling." He responded.

We talked and just laid with each other for awhile. I couldn't stop thinking about him in his black suit in the field of lavender, that is, until it all went to shit.

Without even noticing I had zoned out. Draco jolted. It scared me.

"Baby!" He yelled.

I jumped up too, "What?!"

He then pointed to his lap. There was a Lavender Flower sitting there.

"Wait.. what?" I questioned.

"I don't know. I started to think about lavender for some reason, and it just appeared there in your hand!" He laughed.

I sat there and stared at the flower for a few seconds, "That doesn't make sense. How did it just appear there."

Draco shook his head, "I don't know. It scared me."

"Remember a few days ago, how I said I created a portal?" I asked.

"Yeah.." Draco questioned.

"Well before He had taken us, I was thinking of a field of lavender, you were standing at the end of it, in a black suit." I said. "I was just thinking of that before the flower appeared."

"Wait.." He said softly. "Did we do that? Did we make the flower?"

"Here, we can test it. Think of something, don't say it out loud." I said.