⚠️Authors Note and Updates⚠️

Heyo, I'm Honey. This is my first ever Fan Fic that I've actually posted. I write a lot but I'm human so I make mistakes, I'm usually good about catching them but if I don't and you wanna warn me about it that's perfectly fine, just leave a comment. A lil about me, I'm 16. Yeah I'm honestly not that interesting. But ummmm, I do have a tiktok page where I post updates, all my mutuals get updates before the story is posted here and on tiktok so like if you wanna follow that it's (@0honey_senpai0) ** shameless plug don't mind me** Anyways back to the story.

When reading, please keep in mind that this book IS NOT MEANT FOR YOUNG MINDS. I'm not gonna stop you from reading it, obviously I have no control over it, however I would highly recommend that you be 16 and older because some of the topics in this story are highly sensitive.

Gonna go ahead and throw out some trigger warnings. Already this story has already talked about Teen Pregnancy, Abuse, Sexual Assault and Rape. If any of that tiggers you I suggest you stop scrolling.

A little bit about the book. It is a y/n x Draco story however I went ahead and gave the readers (you) a name, your name in the story is Aster, I haven't given Aster a description just yet mainly because I want the readers (you) to be able to vision yourself. The only sort of description I use is clothing. Like in chapter 1 or 2 there's a scene that say you guys are wearing one of Draco's hoodies and a pair of floral shorts. The only other description is that you were also wearing a pair of his boxers at one point. Any further description will most likely be if in one point I decide to put a school dance in a scene which is where I will describe a dress Aster is wearing.

This story is set in a more modern time so the characters do have their own phones, Aster even has a instagram in one of the scenes.

So um yeah, any future updates I will put below:

*************************************************

June 26th - Chapter 9 contains teen drinking and graphic sexual acts

July 5th - Mentions of Rape and Death are mentioned in Chapter 17