04

Sunday morning. Worst hangover of my life. I woke up next to a shirtless Steve and Nancy lying down on my legs. We were in Nancy's room, I could tell by the various movie posters and the unreasonable amount of pink.

What the fuck.

I rubbed my eyes and sat up, waking Nancy as I did. She sat up and put her hands on her head. I couldn't remember anything past watching two Juniors beat each other up on Amelia's lawn.

"What the hell happened last night?" I asked a yawning Nancy.

"You-" She tried to start but started laughing.

"Oh no" I said climbing out of the bed.

Nancy could not stop laughing, "You had the brilliant idea of playing spin the bottle."

"No I didn't."

Nancy kept laughing.

"No I didn't Nancy no I didn't."

"You ended up making out with some Sophomore for like 30 minutes." Nancy said.

"What the actual fuck." I sighed,"I should not be trusted with alcohol."

Steve sat up next to me, "Did you see, Henderson GOT some."

"You're kidding!" I said smiling.

"Nope, he landed on that new girl and she was all over him." Steve said laughing, "I mean like it was hard to watch."

"New girl?" I asked, already knowing who he was referring to.

"The ginger" Nancy said, changing into a hoodie, "She slept over here tonight with everyone else."

"El too?" I asked.

"Yeah, they stayed in Mike's room though."

I looked through Nancy's closet for something to wear.

"Why the hell do you have so many dresses." I asked, looking furiously for an acceptable shirt. I found a Ziggy Stardust shirt and changed out of my old top.

I walked to the bathroom and stared in horror at face. My hair was unbrushed and gross, my eyes looked swollen, and I swear my nose looked bigger than the last time I saw it. I cleaned myself up as best as I could. Brushed my hair until it looked normal and found some chapstick for my lips.

"Hey Alex!" I heard Nancy yell from downstairs.

"What's up?"

"Can you make us breakfast? My parents aren't home and you're the only person in this house that knows how to cook."

I rolled my eyes.

These people need to learn basic human activities.

I ran downstairs and found Mike and his friends sitting around the table, fighting with each other. Nancy ushered me to the kitchen and slammed a carton of eggs in front of me.

"Cook."

"Alright how many of you are eating?" I yelled so the whole room could hear.

"Dustin, Will, Lucas, and I for sure, oh and El and Max when they wake up." Mike said.

"Its 11 o'clock why aren't they awake?" I asked.

"None of your business dickwad." Dustin said,

I held my hands up in surrender. "Jeez." I muttered under my breath.

"Don't worry Alex, Henderson is just protective of his new girl." Steve sneered.

"I swear to god Steve she's not my girl!" Henderson yelled.