Chapter 6 - The Crazies are the worst

:Connor:

            Going to Alcatraz super prison was never one of my favorite activities.

            Alcatraz was full of the worst of the worst. Ever heard of Nightmare? What about Black Hawk? Yeah, they were all world class villains spending the rest of their days in a life sentence in Alcatraz.

            Each prison cell was specially designed for each inhabitant, just to make sure that there was no possibility of escape. Merlonium lined the walls of each cell. The more dangerous the villain was, the more Merlonium lining their bars.

            The Merlonium thing also had a gigantic drawback. Whenever supers visited the prison, we were powerless. That's probably another reason why Chase was with me, he wasn't technically a super, and, therefore, wasn't affected by the Merlonium stinking up the place.

            One of the only rooms in the place that was Merlonium free was the Warden's office, mostly because the warden himself was a retired super.

            Warden Robert Storm was the infamous Storm Chaser. He was named that because of his relentless ability to catch super villains wherever they went. After he retired, he revealed his identity to the public.

            The only people trusted to run facilities such as this were former supers, hence the fact that the Storm Chaser was running this place.

            "Welcome, Blue Archer and The Marvel, I've been expecting you." Warden Storm announced.

            Chase and I were currently in his office, Agent Argent and two guards were standing outside while they waited for us to finish. The two guards weren't a surprise, though. Storm Chaser had put a good quarter of the prisoners at this prison in here.

            "Yes, we've come to talk about a possible meeting with Francis Parks." I say, Venom's real name sounding weird and foreign from my mouth.

            Whenever a villain is apprehended for the first time, they are identified and tagged. Unfortunately, the first time they were captured they escaped before they could be identified.

            I'd captured them with the help of Merman and Stretchy Girl about a month before I lost my powers. They had been kept at a local prison before transit to Alcatraz because they weren't much of a threat at the time.

            Too bad Nemesis broke the Terror Trio out during transit before we could see the real threat of the trio.

            This time the police had learned their lesson and had the trio immediately transferred to Alcatraz after capture. We then learned their names during the identification process.

            Chase had already found the video of Francis Parks becoming a super back when he first started to fight them. Though he'd never found out Venom's name.

            That was also the video that showed Nemesis almost killing Venom and unintentionally making her a super.

            That reminded me of the ravings that Venom had said during her capture this time. She said that she worked for Nemesis and that he would destroy everything that we worked for.

            (I'd be lying if I said that didn't drastically scare me.)

            (But I was a super, so I kept my cool)