Kai's Dream

Kai's pov...

I was entering the castle in my dream, I had duties to guard the twin princes I was told by a guy looking like Kyoya.

I enter the throne room where Hikaru and Kaoru's mom watches as many ladies fawn over the matching princes. Hikaru motions and I stand to his right arms crossed.

"My lords Hikaru must pick a bride as the eldest.", an older man says.

"Yes but which of us is Hikaru. We get jealous and don't want to share wives. So know woman who can't guess will be Hikaru's queen.", they say as my heart flutters.

I watch as muliple women play the game and fail, but eventually i can tell they're tired, and disappointed.

"Milord's perhaps a break is in order.", I finally say receiving grateful smiles from the duo.

"As usual Lady Kai you have our best interests at heart.", they say getting up as I follow them out and down the halls.

"There's no lady able to tell us apart.", Kaoru says.

"Good cause who wants to marry a toy.", Hikaru says.

We stop at the twins private chambers and enter where Haruhi the second guard waits.

I stand by the window when i hear an explosion outside and spot cannon fire hitting the gates. I see invaders rushing in the gates,

I rush to the door as Necozawa enters,(Please pardon the name spelling lapse brain fog is horrible) pointing his wand at the twins.

"You'll pay for pranking me!", he shouts like Chaos from Skylanders. He then fires his scepter at Prince Kaoru as I rush it taking the hits brunt knocking me into Prince Hikaru who'd pushed Kaoru out of the way.

It burns but my princes are safe. I stand ignoring my pain an glare.

"Move wench!", he says but I stand my ground when i get up.

"No.", I say "I won't allow them harmed."

He says some words and suddenly I'm in a cage long chains binding me to the floor at the wrists. As my pain in my shoulder is difficult to use.

"Ah does my prisoner wish to know her curse?",Necozawa grins.

"No, where's my Prince's?", I demand.

"Oh them, I cursed them to be a pirate kingdom on the sea until some girl wins there dumb game.", he says " But you your curse is if you don't get one of the princes to fall for and kiss you in three days you'll die. Painfully."

I think a few.

"Where are they?", I ask as the door bursts open.

The Host Club pirates flood in including my princes.

"Remove our curse, no one can guess, and the fan girls are crazy!", the twins shout.

At that he cackles and vanishes.

"Remember three days Kai." the room echoes.

"Guys help get me out!", I say drawing attention.

"Lady Kai!", shout the twins as pirate Mori kicks the door open an pirate Honey slices my chains an the twins hug me.

"Who is this?", pirate Tamaki says.

"Our guard before the curse.", they say then Hikaru looks me over spotting my burn.

"Your hurt.", he says concerned looking.

"Prince Hikaru I'll be alright.", I say stroking his cheek as his eyes widen.

"But he clearly said you'll die in three days,"Kyoya says and the others gasp.

"How is that fine!", shout the twins.

"Because I'm happiest besides prince Hikaru, and my last three. days will be with him.", I say at which prince Hikaru lifts me.

"I'll hunt Necozawa and save you.", he says distraught "If you die I'll avenge you."

"Let me save you first, so if I can't be saved you'll be curse free.", I say "Let me play your game."

At this he nods and I'm dragged aboard the ship and they throw on hats and move really fast and ask,

"which one is Hikaru?"

I step forward to Hikaru,

"Your Prince Hikaru.", I say caressing his face at with the area sparkles and changes putting us in the throne room again and the pirates turn into Hikaru and the court members.

"Kai, your the first winner. We'll get you patched up and I'll find away to save you.", Prince Hikaru says taking my hand.

"What are Kai's curse conditions.", Honey says.

"Well, I have three days, and if one of the princes don't fall in love with me, I'll die.",

I say blushing " you cant force love"

"Kai, how did you win our game.", Kaoru says

"Because your different, your voices, personality, your scent", I say as Hikaru steps closer pushing my hair away from my red face.

"Kai, I do love you, but i was afraid you'd lose the game. Now you won, and your life depends on if me or my twin love you.

"Well I love you, and if your happiest at my side, then become my bride.", he says kissing me as sparkles enter the air surrounding us.

"Yes.", I say happily then things fade out as I'm shaken awake and meet Hikaru my boyfriend's face grinning next to me in his limo as i realize i'm laying against him.

"Hey sleepyhead, nice dream.", he says his arm around me.

"Ya, I wasn't out to long was?", I say.

"No not at all.", as i inhale hi scent. "Sometimes I wish I could keep you by me always.", he says kissing my head. " Just like this."

"Hikaru the host club should do pirates next, you'd make a sexy one.", I say.

"So'd you.", he says then gets serious, " Kyoya wants to make you a host, instead of helper. Have guys come."

"Are you bothered?", i say.

"Yes, i don't want other guys fawning on you.", he says "don't know if I can handle it."

"Well whatever happens with that we'll get through it, sides not sure many rich guys will fawn over my type.", i say snuggling into him " your just special."

"I did, ", he says laying his head on mine.

authors note- since i didnt do the alice in wonderland chapter and didn't find many fairy tail heroines that i felt fit Kai, though i did consider many including some tales most havent heard of like allueria in All kinds of furs. Well you got this fractured fairy tale.