Karuizawa

Kai's pov...

When i woke up the sun was shining through the curtains and I had to process the last couple days to remember my location.

Then it hit me, oh yea I'm staying with the Hitachilen's for now. My parents talked to the twins parents a few days ago but my parents had to be gone, so it was decided that since my house and room is trashed and my parents are concerned about leaving me home alone for my safety, that i was to stay at the twins place in a guest room.

Uhg.. no phone, crushed. No laptop, destroyed. Tablet, was part of laptop.

Gets worse, the bone heads broke my sugar checker and trashed my insulin.

And I'm bored. Wonder if the twins sleep nude, if they don't should i wake them.

Wait does Hikaru sleep shirtless!

I haven't seen him shirtless since the beach.

Yup, wanna see that, and no I'm not a perv, I just appreciate nice abs. I feel red thinking about it. I hop out of bed and make it out of habit from home before I go through the clothes the twin's mom gave me and settle on a pair of overall shorts in sparkly pink and a black tank top. Then I decide to wear my hair down.

Then i put on my sparkly pink cherry lip gloss.

At that moment my door burst open and its the twin maids.

"Hey girls beat ya again", I say grinning.

"Hai.", they say together. "Do you want breakfast here or downstairs?"

"That depends, where's everyone else eating.", i say cheerfully.

"The boys aren't up yet, and the mother is already gone.", they say. Man its as bad as home, I hate eating alone. It gets lonely.

"Well when they do eat, where do they take it?", I ask.

"Don't know.", they say.

"Well I'll wait for the guys to wake up then.", I say not mentioning my friends in the states

would come over in the summer and eat with me. On my birthday they'd bring me a McDonald's sausage biscuit meal for breakfast.

Dang homesickness. The twin maids leave and I sit by the window, daydreaming about back in the states.

"Hey Kai pack a bag we're going to Karuizawa!", Kaoru shouts in startling me.

"Ok.", I say as he runs out and I pack a quick bag.

A short while later me and the host boys are on a helicopter and Tamaki is yelling out a megaphone at Haru.

Next we meet one of my uncle's cross-dressing friends, and the boys minus Kyoya are competing for the last room.

I talked the lady into letting me bunk with Haru, in return for fixing her computer software and updating the website and social networks.

"Kai are you feeling ok, your more reserved.", Kyoya asks as I look at the places computer.

"Those punks destroyed my diabetic stuff so I'm having to wait until the doctor and insurance agree it can be replaced.", I say

"I see, which means you have no idea where your sugar is either.", he says and I nod as I watch outside a window as the twins use a hose to chill a melon.

"So Kai , who do you think will win?", he asks.

"Well if Honey stays in Mori would, his shirt offs been getting him bonus points.", I say.

" HMMM I See.", he says. "I would think you'd want them more modest."

"Nothing immodest about showing off a nice chest if a guy's got one.", I say.