Street fights and Lobellia chicks

Kai's pov...

"Hey honey, go pretend to skate elsewhere.", Some dark haired moron says.

" Well I'm not your honey rookie, and I've seen better moves on an elephant.", I say emotionless. I watch in pleasure as he looks angry, "awe did the baby get mad."

"What would a girl with a Hello Kitty toy clipped to her backpack know about skating!", he says an I smirk as I grab my board as show him what a pro looks like. When I come gliding by the punk I' m knocked off my board as the creep, poor sport hits me off with his board an his buddy catches me trying to restrain me.

"Hey let go you punker!", I growl as idiot one grabs my face.

"To bad your face is so fugly, I want it to be an example when I mess it up more.", he says punching me.

" Why because you skate like a hippo.", I say out a swelling eye as he pulls his knife. I choose this moment to headbutt the punker holding me busting his nose so I can block the blade from hitting my face and knee him in the groin before I grab my board and take off.

I look behind quick to spot his buds chasing me. I speed ahead as a car door opens knocking me down hitting one of my bruises.

"Kai!", shouts Hikaru's voice as he crouches to my level with Kaoru, and I'm thankful my hair hides my black eye.

"Hey there's the skank!", shouts the first punker causing the twins to turn as I jump up ignoring the pain ready to kick there tails.

And to make it worse I need to eat soon.

"Come here you little woofer so I can put you in your place.", he says as I glare.

" Your just sore a chick can outskate you.", I say.

"Boys grab the whore. I'm gonna mess up her face some more and make her moan like the slut she is !", he says as I feel Hikaru and Kaoru place me behind them protectively.

" You shouldn't talk to a lady like that.", they say at the same time, "Especially our friend"

At said moment the punkers were surrounded by Kyoya's rent a cops.

"Great timing Kyoya.", I say.

"Well I didn't want anyone hurt.", he says standing on the other side of the limo.

At that the punks are taken away, and I relax and now I can feel the pain.

The twins turn to me as Hikaru places a hand on my shoulder and another pushes my bangs aside as he looks angry at first, then his eyes soften.

"It's really bad isn't it?", I say trying to read his eyes.

" You should take Kai to the infirmary.", Kyoya says at which Hikaru picks me up and his brother grabs my backpack and damaged skateboard.

"Thanks guys.", I say leaning into Hikaru "Sorry if I got blood on you."

"Blood?", he says and I lift my cut arm making him look concerned.

He takes me to the infirmary and the nurse cleans up and wraps my cuts or puts band aids on, and then hands me an ice pack for my eye.

After he walks with me to the host room where the guys swamp me wanting to know what happened. Hikaru guides me to a couch where I explain what happened, and all the guys look upset as Hikaru scoots closer.

"You look pale Kai", he says.

"Low sugar.", I say at which Kyoya vanishes and returns with a coke to which I nod thanks. The hosts take turns hovering over me as they change into they're cosplay, and I have to admit they do look hot. Although Hikaru glared at anyone else who tried to take his turn. Eventually two chicks in fugly uniforms arrived and after Tamaki made a speech worthy of Disney they insulted him.