Little while later I'm outside sipping a smoothie and enjoying the breeze as the sun sets. And by now the twins are winners.

Maybe I'll visit the beach while I'm here. It be nice to watch the waves since I'll be here for my birthday.

The next morning I'm up early and get a table, knowing I'll get to hang with the twins and just maybe, i can ask Hikaru out so we can hang at the beach for my birthday, since its my first time here, and then maybe I can tell him how I feel like I promised myself when i fought off those guys.

Eventually the boys come down and Haru takes there order first, then before she can get mine Tamaki gives a speech since this place doesn't have what the twins want. Then some hot dude comes in and Haruhi goes on break, and the hosts minus me and the jealous twins chat, and my sugar is not good.

So since there busy i stop Misuzu.

"Excuse me but can i get a large smoothie and a coke, my sugar's crashing an I'm getting spots.", I say.

"Of course you poor thing.", she says leaving, and I hear Hikaru get mad and stomp out of the room followed by Kaoru.

He seemed jealous, but is it a friend kind, or a crush kind.

My stuff comes and I drink down until my spots are gone.

Then i watch Kaoru come down pretending to be Hikaru and apologize to the boy for being rude.

Then he asks Haruhi on a date, whom agrees. So I guess that means Hikaru's free tomorrow.

Timeskip#%%(%

You can't make this up, Kaoru faked sick an now Hikaru's on a date with Haru.

When I found out, i was then dragged around by the boys to watch the date. But i don't fake well and me and my board slipped away. This jealous feeling in my heart made me mad. I mean he's not mine, so I've no right to be. If i can't squash it and they become bf and gf, ill have to avoid the club, i can't handle it right now. I skate awhile and grab a coke, and a sandwich and skate to the beach and lean on a rock dropping my bag a little ways away from me and lean on the rock as my sugar dives again and the rain falls.

Without my phone i can't call for help. I close my eyes and feel for my food, but i'm so dizzy.

Hikaru's pov...

I finally get Haruhi to the bed and breakfast and when we're greeted i notice Kai is missing. Come to think of it I've spent no time with her since we arrived. I got caught up in Haruhi.

"Haruhi, can you ask Kai to come down, I've been a jerk to her.", I say and she nods and leaves and returns fast.

"She's gone.", she says. "She mentioned this morning, about planning to ask you out for today, since it's her first time here. Maybe she got lost exploring."

"Actually Kai looked deflated when she came down an you were gone.", Honey said.

"Her diabetes has been acting up the last couple days.", Kyoya says pulling a box out.

"But with everyone occupied with staying by Haruhi, then that Arai boy yesterday, then we did drag her along today and gave her no time to eat.", Honey says.

"Kai maybe gone cause she can't get back if her sugar crashed. We need to get her before she can get to low.", Kyoya says.

"Those creeps wrecked her diabetic supplies, think we can find her a shot of insulin.", Tamaki says.

"Yes but we have to find her first.", he says pushing up his glasses.

"Then lets look for her.", I say as the thunder starts again.