hideout - smut

you'll get the gist pretty quick.

eddie paced backwards and forwards as he waited for the brunette. he kicked the dirt anxiously, and fiddled with the rings on his fingers.

he was so nervous to see him again. his eyes made his knees wobble and his heart pound. he didn't know where to look on his face because every inch was just so beautiful. he almost physically couldn't take it.

"hey."

the voice startled eddie but he turned around to see the smiley boy in front of him.

"hey." eddie replied, he smiled awkwardly.

steve walked up to eddie, cupping the side of his face. he scanned the boys face, admiring his eyes, smiling at the way his cheeks rose as he smiled. before looking down at his lips.

steve looked back up into eddie's eyes before leaning in a kissing him. eddie wrapped his arms around steve's waist, deepening the kiss. the kisses started long and slow, but quickly the pair fired up. steve placed his hand on the back of eddie's head, forcing them even closer together than they already were.

whimpers could be heard from both boys as the pleasure of it all got to them. eddie started to sway his hips slightly, moving their groins across each other. steve let out a moan of unexpected pleasure. eddie smiled up against steve's open mouth as he moved faster.

"already so undone. just wait till i really start to fuck you." eddie whispered against steve's mouth which was still hung open.

eddie moved down to steve's neck, sucking at his weak spots. he nipped at his collar bones, his hands slipped under the back of steve's shirt as he slowly clawed at his back.

steve ran his fingers through eddie's curls, twirling his fingers through out it. he tried to not show his submissive side but eddie was just such a good kisser and it drove him insane.

eddie pulled away from steve's neck, he looked at steve with lustful eyes, a question lurking from his lips. before he could even speak, steve knew what he wanted. and without any hesitation steve nodded and like lightning, eddie pulled his shirt over his head and onto the floor.

steve followed suit and pulled his over his head. eddie went straight back onto steve's neck, sucking and biting.

steve couldn't take it any more. he needed more, he needed more of eddie. and he needed it now.

steve pulled eddie off his neck. eddie looked scared for moment, as if he'd done something wrong. but he was quickly debunked when steve returned the lustful look.

"i need you eddie. i need you so fucking bad." steve panted, out of breath.

a smirk appeared on eddie's lips, he looked down at steve's pants. he slowly moves his hand to the top and starts to undo the button. steve playfully watches his every move. eddie looks back up to meet his eyes. they giggle like nervous school girl as eddie continues to undress steve.

steve let's his pants fall to around his ankles, before pulling his boxers down.

"you sure you want this?" eddie asked the now completely naked steve with reassuring eyes.

"yes, now hurry up and fuck me." steve scoffed. eddie laughed before starting to undo his own jeans.

he doesn't pull them down completely but let's his dick out. he picks steve up so steve's legs are wrapped around eddie's torso. eddie leans in and gives him a gentle kiss before pushing him up against the wall. steve winces out in pain as the brick scratches against his bare back.

"you ok?" eddie asks, making sure steve's ok.

"yeah, i'm ok." steve smiles down at the boy below him.

eddie lifts steve up slightly so he is under steve.

"let me know if you need me to stop ok?" eddie really wants to make sure steve is comfortable. it may be steve's first time having gay sex but it definitely wasn't eddie's.

steve nods while biting his lip, bracing himself.

as eddie lowers steve slowly but surely, steve's mouth flies open as a loud moan leaves his mouth. eddie has to try not to laugh at the sudden reaction. he continues to lower steve onto him, steve's mouth still wide open out of pleasure.

once he's fully on, eddie readjusts himself before he starts to slowly thrust in and out of steve. steve claws eddie's back as he slowly moves up and down. he winces out of pain as his tight entrance is stretch but eddie's dick. (sorry-)

eddie starts to speed up. steve moves up and down against the wall, it scratches his entire back but the pain turns him on even more. eddie pumps in and out of steve. steve whimpers through his bitten lip.

"good boy. keep going princess." eddie praises, his hands underneath steve's thighs to keep him up.

the praise from eddie gives steve more pleasure. his now fully erected dick slapping against eddie's bare stomach.
(i sincerely apologie for that sentence.)

eddie keeps going faster and faster.

"oh yes- fuckkk steve. oh fuck-" eddie moans out as the pleasure gets to him. eddie wanted to make steve's first time was the best he could but he had to admit- steve took him well.

steve jolts up and down as he rides eddie's dick. the only sound being their whines and whimpers and the sound of their skin slapping together.

eddie leaned in and gave steve a sloppy kiss, still thrusting in and out of him.

"oh eddie~ fuckkk me." steve moans. hearing steve moan his name turns eddie on even more, making him go faster.

"eddie- uhh~ i, i'm clo~ i'm close." steve manages to get out as he moans.

"just a little longer. daddy's gotta catch up to you." eddie looks steve in the eyes before giving him another sloppy kiss.

eddie thrusts out, harder with each thrust, hitting steve's g-spot every time. steve tightens himself around eddie making eddie let out a loud throaty moan. that noise alone causes steve over the edge. a loud moan leaves steve's mouth as pleasure takes over his whole body.

"you finish?" eddie asks out of breath.

"y-yeah." steve stutters out.

"how was it?" eddie pants still thrusting in and out of steve.

"fucking incredible." steve breaths.

"ok- now you're gonna help me." eddie says concentrated.

steve puts his hands around eddie's head, leaning their foreheads together. eddie sticks his tongue out as his goes faster and faster, trying to reach his climax.

"keep going. you're doing so good sweetheart." steve praises eddie, their foreheads still pressed together.

eddie speeds up at steve's praise. eddie's mouth hangs open, shallow breaths escaping it as he reaches his climax, coming undone inside steve.

he slows done before stopping completely. steve gets off the wall, standing on the ground, eddie still inside him. their foreheads still touching as they let out deep breaths.

"for your first time, you did really well." eddie said before kissing steve sweetly.

"i could definitely tell you've done that before." steve chuckles stepping away from eddie. eddies cum spilling out from steve.

"shit. how am i supposed to clean this?" steve asks.

"you're gonna have to put your clothes back on then head straight to bathroom." eddie says picking up steve's pants and handing them to him.

"you'll come though right?" steve nervously asks.

"are you kidding? of course, what kind of after care would that be?" eddie ruffles steve's already messed up hair.

they get changed and quickly waddle to the bathroom.

wowwwww
that was long. also my first ever like- full on gay sex scene. so i hope it wasn't too bad. i don't really know how the male body works during sex and let alone with another male. so lemme know on how to improve my smut writing cause i wanna give you guys more smut but i feel like i suck lol.
thanks again for support <3