Chapter 44

Karina's Pov

As Winter suddenly kiss me for a moment it feel so good that i don't take much time for me to reply

It feels right...

No it's not, it felt so wrong...

I push her away and stand up but even before i could fully walked away from her she said something

"I'm sorry Karina for everything i have than, I'm not forcing you to listen to me but i hope you will..."

Winter said that made me stop i looked at her but she's just looking at the sun sitting and here i am debating myself either to listen to her or just leave her here all alone but i guess my heart wins because now i found myself sitting beside her again

"What are you sorry for?" I asked

"For what happened 5 years ago"

And for the second time she got me frozen from my spot

Is she really the Winter who save my life?

I can't find a words to say so i just listen to her as she continues

"5 years ago at the park were you left me, Heeseung's minions came and almost killed me thankfully Sooyoung unnie and the others came... they save my life for the first time they want to bring me to the hospital because i was losing so much blood but i insist because i want to sing in our last night camping so they just bring me in their house and treated me there, I have known SinB and Yerin since I already met them so they decided to help get into the camp faster they even get an ambulance in case of emergency "

"The moment the ambulance came they get me and drove directly to the airport, we already agreed at their suggestions that i will get treated in States after and That's what happened... I was in the bridge of dying when we came in the hospital and get a surgery and because of what happened my body give up and was put into coma for 2  years and wake up after then"

"I want to go back here but don't have the courage to do so, i have heard what happened after i collapse... And it got me thinking if you would still accept me if I come back but then again i'm not yet ready to face you all so i decided to stay in states and work on Sooyoung unnie's company they help me a lot when i was still in states and even give me a company to handle on my own."

"Until one day when we need to go back here... I ready myself to met you all again but it always failed me because whenever i saw any of you i want to run away but in the same time i want to hugged you all and it hurts me seeing some tears in your eyes and disappointed in your face in the party"

"I followed you in the bathroom when you cry i feel so sorry but i don't know what to do until Yuri came to me and said that it wasn't my fault, Yuri knows me to well that she know that i'm lying, she told me that you're blaming yourself about my disappearance but don't Karina because it wasn't your fault, It was me who was to coward to go back and face you all again..."

Winter finished her story while crying and i just hugged her

I feel so sorry about what happened to her, it hurts me knowing she almost died twice and was come for 2 years, it hurts knowing she endure all those pain just to keep on living.

"It's okay Win, you did the right for you to do" I said trying to comfort her as she cry harder into my arms saying she's sorry about everything

"Hey hey look at me. You did nothing wrong okay? You just choose what you think is the best for you and that's totally fine so don't say that your sorry" I said while cupping her face and looked at her eyes

She just stared at me and nodded then proceed to hug me...

I missed this feeling, this feeling that feeling home.

"Thank you for coming back" I said and hugged her tight afraid that if i let her go she might disappear from my sight

"Welcome home puppy"

I mumble while hugging her...