Chapter 14

Third Person Pov

6 months have already past and school are almost done Winter and Karina's group that was supposed to be separated are already one each one of them are closed yo each other some ot them are also couple.... They were at the rooftop again having there lunch as always...

Rooftop became there cafeteria... They were all teasing each other while eating... There afternoon class is cancelled again for an unknown reason they were about to go to the mall when Eunbi's phone rang she looked at her phone and noticed it was a call from Jennie the school director...

Jennie Unnie

"Eunbi-yah"

"Are you together with the other students council member?"

"Yes unnie, why?"

"Sorry if this is so sudden but can you all come to the meeting area"

"Why unnie, is there something wrong"

"Ahh well just talk here, all the teacher are going also"

"Okay Unnie well be there in a minute"

Jennie and Eunbi ended the call.....

Eunbi return to her group and informed them about the sudden meeting.... She felt sorry about there hung out but she can't reall do anything...

"Hey guys sorry to inform you that but all the students council cannot go to the hang out" Eunbi said

"Why unnie?" Rei asked

" The director want us to be present in the meeting this afternoon that's why" Eunbi informed them

They all know that they can't do anything about it so that's when Sakura talk

"They let's just moved out hangout after your meeting will just wait here in the rooftop" Sakura said and everyone nodded at her... Eunbi smile at them and said that they need to go...

Eunbi was the first to walk and Yuri, Lia, Yeji, Giselle, Chaeyeon, Wonyoung, Hitomi, Gauel and Rie follows her since they are part of the student council...

The member that is left behind make themselves comfortable by setting again and talk to each about anything that cross there minds

--

Winter's Pov

We was left here in the rooftop and just talking about anything oh cut that out... they are just the only one that's talking and i'm just there listening to whatever they are saying i was looking at her, i can't take my eyes of her... that's when someone tap my shoulder... I looked up and see Liz with Ningning, yujin and yena...

They motion me to come with them and i did...

We head to the other end of the rooftop and settled our selves...

"What's with the distance with others guys" I tell them feeling confused..... Why does we have to sit far away from the others...

"Do you want Karina to hear our conversation?" Ningning said

"What's wrong it she heard? And what are we gonna talk about that we need to distance to them?"