Chapter 6

Winter's Pov

I wake up felling tired i looked around me and notice that i was not in my room i freak out and try to remember why I ended up here... But i can't really remember

I was about to stand up when the door open and Yuri come in holding a toons of foodss..

"Oh your already awake here have some and also eat your breakfast" she said while handling me my breakfast but i just looked at her...

"You passed out yesterday don't you remember you even call me"
She said and that's when toons if memories coming through my head...

Oh yeah i remember now, i was in the rooftop talking to Yeji-

"Wait Y-yul?" "Yeji?"

"What's with Yeji?"

"She already know tha-" she cut me of and say

"I know" wait how does she know she's not there when we talk i looked at her puzzled

"She's the one who helped me yesterday she helped me carry you and then she ask me abou you, but don't worry Min, Yeji promise not to tell anyone but she well visit later to talk to us..."  Ahh so that's what happened...

"Ahh okay..." That all i have to say because i don't know what say anymore...

"Just eat for now,. Mom will come later when she finished her meeting she wants to tell us something and also don't worry about school,. I already tell Yeji to excuse us..." I just nodded at her and eat...

--

At school

Karina's Pov

The bell already rang and we are just waiting for Nayeon unnie to come, i looked around the classroom and notice that there are two sit that are vacant, one next to Yeji and one next to Eunbi Unnie... Ehh they were already absent in the second day of school wired.

Nayeon unnie enter the room abd start calling our name for attendance...

" Jang Wonyoung.... Present.... Jo Yuri"   but no one speak

"I repeat Jo Yuri?" But still no one answered

Until..

"Prof, Jo Yuri and Kim Minjeong excuse themselves fo an important and personal matter..." I looked at the back to say who speak and then there i saw Yeji who looked so serious

How does she know that? Aren't Eunbi Unnie supposed to know she's the president after all, but when I look at Eunbi Unnie she was also eyeing Yeji, ehh ?

I look at Nayeon unnie and she just nod and speak...

"Are they the only one who's absent?"

Then Eunbi Unnie spoke

"Yes, Prof Im"

Then Nayeon unnie started her discussion

--

Yeji's Pov

School is already done but these persistent people are still ongoing, Minjeong and Yuri's friend keep on asking me where are they because they can't contact them and i just keep saying i don't know because i promise Yuri not to tell anyone what happened while my friends keep saying why does i was informed that their absent and Eunbi Unnie don't and my answers the same " i don't know" and then there's Liz, Chaewon, and Eunbi unnie are just looking at me.. wierd...

I was already outside the school and walking towards hospital when I heard someone's calling me i face my back and then their i saw 5 people running towards me

Yujin and Wonyoung are in their front, wait how did they became so close...

While Hitomi and Nako are in their back also running and then there's Liz who's just walking...

They were already infront of me

" Yeji Unnie why are you going these way your house in is in that way aren't you supposed to go on the other direction?" Nako asked me

"Ahh Mom wants me to buy something..."

I looked around me and luckily i found an convenient store

"Ahh there, yeah over there" I said awkwardly hayst thankfully...

"Ahh okay" Wonyoung said

" Ohh wait when did you guys became do close are you guys dating" i said teasing the tower and smol bean

"No were not" the four of them said at the same time... Haha

"If you say so haha"

"We are really not unnie we just leave at the same block that's why the five if us always go home together and also we where friends since before" Wonyoung said

Ohh yeah there are five of them and when i looked at Liz she is also looking at me but i just looked away and then they bid there goodby to me and i also do the same...

--

Liz's Pov

Yeji is really suspicious that's why when she bid her goodbye to us i also excuse myself s to these 4 people who's all lovely dovey saying that my mim wants me to buy something.

I follow Yeji and was shock that she changed her way i thought she's going to the convenient store... Wait is she going to the hospital what is going there?

Yeji stop in one of the door it's room number 22 and then she enter, i walk near the door and heard someone are talking i hesitate for a while whether to enter or to not but when i heard something i decided to enter and then i saw them Yeji, Yuri and Minjeong...

"So it's really you, why did you not tell me that it's you Min, you even promise to me and Chaewon that you well comeback but Why?" I said looking at her while holding my tears.

The three of them look at me with shock...

"Jiwon-ah..."