Chapter 11

Third Person's Pov

It was already midnight when there hung out of Karina's group ended, the others decided to go home because they still have a class tomorrow while the others stay to help Eunbi cleaned the house, everyone of them have their own cars so it's easy for them to go home, the people who decided to stay was Chaewon, Liz, Yena, Giselle and Yeji since there house are just near each other they decide to help Eunbi cleaned they started cleaning without even saying a word, the room was feld with silence and it was so awkward to even start a conversation until they are already done and Yena decided to speak...

"What happened to all of us we are not like this before" Yena said while eyeing the others who is just looking down..

After Yena asked questions everyone fell into silence again...

"Yeah what happened to us?" Giselle also asked..

"Nothing's wrong to us we are just sad to the point that we avoid each other sometimes, i know ehat happened 8 years ago are still fresh in our minds" Eunbi  said while putting a smile on her face...

"Sorry guys for opening that topic again". Yena said

"It's okay unnie it's not you fault" Chaewon said

"Yeah it's not your fault Yen" Giselle also assured her...

Meanwhile Yeji and Liz are just lowering there heads feeling guilty gor not telling the truth to the others, they just gain Minjeong's trust and promised not to tell anyone yet... They don't know what to do anymore..

Eunbi being noticed the silence of Yeji and Liz said...

"Let's call it a night we still have class tomorrow so go home and rest, tomorrow is also a big day and we can't miss it, right Yeji?"

"Yes unnie" Yeji respond to her

Everyone bid there goodbye to each other and go on there own ways going home...

--

Winter's Pov

Aww it's Monday again I reall hate it

I get ready for my class still remembering what happened yesterday i hope I met her again she's so beautiful and her smile avsibdjens I think i'm inlove.... Wait am I already inlove? Eyhh i don't mind falling inlove with her she's so cute hehehe...

I was already walking to the front gate still dreaming about her oh my ghad when  i heard a person talk to me...

"Wow it's new that your not late now Kim" Eunbi Unnie said

"Oh? Good morning prez" I said happily to her she just looked at me 

"You look like wierdo smiling looking at nowhere Win"  Yeji said

Oh they are also here?

"Yeah it's new your not late and your so happy even though it's still monday" Lia also said

"Oh my god if only you know she was already like that in the car..." Yuri said.... Wait she was with me all the time?

"Wait Yul you were with me all the time?" I asked her

"See? told you" She said to Yeji and Lia and then they just laughed at me...

When i was in my normal state right i would be annoyed by them but surprisingly i'm just alright and then i just walked away from them still dreaming at kalina oh wait it's Karina...

I was about to enter my classroom when i bump someone and then she fall down

"Miss are you okay?" I asked her while offering my hands....

She gladly take it and said she was sorry for bumping me i looked at her wait ...

"Chaewon.."  i mumble

"Yes?" Damn she heard me, she looked at me i panic for a second... But then i noticed that she's carrying so many books so i offered her a hand...

"Ah, i'll carry the other books for you"  I sad to her

"Ah... It's okay i can handle them" She insist

"No! I'll carry them since we're classmate right and your going to bring it in the room" I also insisted

And then she just nodded at me we were already in the room without even uttering a word to each other i was about to go to my seat when i noticed that Yeji is already there aren't they supposed to be at the gate?
I organized my things abd then sit beside her...

"When are you going to tell them Win they are blaming themselves because they can't do anything for you before" Yeji suddenly said to me

They are blaming themselves but why?
I thought

"Why?" I asked her

"Talk to them and you'll know" She said and looked away i was thinking..

Should i talk to them? I guess it's time for me to tell them the truth about why i run away

"Yej are they busy later at lunch?" I asked her.

And then she looked at me ehile shaking her heads

"You really don't have an idea?" She said to me and then i looked at her confused but still shake my heads

"Pabo-ya all of our classmates are going to eat lunch at the rooftop together"

"Why?" I asked again

"I'm going yo introduce my friends to yours stupid" she said again while sighing

"Then why all of our classmates when it only includes your friends and my friends" I asked again and she also sigh again, it feels like she's going yo punch me in any seconds

"LOOK AROUND YOU WIN" she said again

i look around me and notice that we are all classmates wow what a coincidence oh wait there's a few people i don't know maybe her other friends and the oh!?

"Yeji-ah isn't she Karina the girl beside Giselle? Are you guys also her friends? Is she going to be at the rooftop later? Are you guys close, and also does she have a girlfriend or boyfriend?" I asked Yeji while shaking her...