Chapter 5: The Daily Lives of the Hilariously Chaotic Siblings

Start from the beginning

Taehyung raised his head and asked me why. I grit my teeth in anger, "I just remembered, Song Sooyaa transferred out in Primary Two!"

What!! The Pokémon cards had only started trending in Primary Four!

~ 10 ~

Once, when Kim Seokjin was accompanying me during shopping, I saw a cup I really liked, with a price tag of 35000 Won for one. I tried to bargain, "Boss could you give it to me cheaper? How about 80000 Won for two?"

The boss laughed heartily, "Little lady, you even helped me to increase the price."

I realized my mistake, "Oh oh, I calculated wrongly."

Seokjin then interjected, "I'm sorry, my sister had an operation to remove her appendix when she was ten years old."

The Boss asked what relation this piece of information had with the cup.

"Actually, The Doctor also removed her brain by accident." He slowly replied.

...

That night, I complained to Taehyung, pleading, " Your Majesty, you must obtain justice for your humble consort."

Taehyung replied, "Okay, I, the Emperor, will help you bully him in return."

That night, the two of them shuts the door of the study room and played a night of XBOX.

The next morning, Seokjin appeared before me with bloodshot eyes, and sighed, "Your husband tyrannically oppressed me for one whole night."

Although what he said wasn't inaccurate, why does it nevertheless sound so odd?

~ 11 ~

On the 20th of December, I went to the airport to pick him up.

After one year of having not seen him, Mr. Kim Seokjin was still as good-looking as ever. With his sunglasses and black blazer, he confidently strode ahead whilst I jogged behind him, dragging the luggage.

In the car, I said, "You're not even going to hug your real sister? In order to come and pick you up, I've been up since 6 this morning!"

Kim Seokjin: "Why should I hug you? Unless you're offering to pay for my airplane ticket."

Me: "Get lost!"

When we reached home, he lay on the chair and started shouting at the top of his lungs, "Eomma, I'm hungry!"

I slapped him on the head, "If you want to eat, go and cook something yourself."

My mother was in the kitchen and replied that lunch was soon to be ready. I started shouting at the top of my lungs as well, "Eomma you're biased!! Ever since we were young you always condone his nonsensical behavior!"

"If you're so great, you can always choose not to eat."

"Hey! The person who only comes home on 20th December has no ability to say this to me."

"Then why would the person who doesn't bother calling home for one entire month have the ability?" As the new year was approaching, I was extremely busy and kept forgetting to call my mom to update her. This person is always so updated with the recent news.

My mom brought the dishes out, smiling, "Don't bully your sister."

I immediately started complaining, "He just has a nasty mouth!"

He crawled up immediately, and said in an extremely serious tone, "Eomma, if you can put up with an unfilial daughter, then why can't you put up with a son with a nasty mouth?"