Chapter 29: Going to Forest of Darkness(2)

Cale frowned after hearing Sun God's voice inside her mind.

•You can purify it with my power of course, but I don't recommend it since the swamp is big. It will take lots of your energy especially since you are purifying it alone.

'I don't plan on handling this large swamp using divine power. I can just blow it up,' Cale spoke inside her mind for it to reach Sun God.

•........ I see, good luck with that.

Paseton and Whitira looked at each other as soon as they heard Cale say the swamp was filled with dead mana. They immediately went in front of her, shielding her from the swamp.

"It's dangerous, young lady."

Paseton gently brought her away from the swamp by pulling her wrist gently. However, instead of thanking Paseton, Cale glanced at him with a frown on her face.

"I should do something to the swamp."

"Let's us handle it, young lady," Whitira answered which made Cale's frown deepen.

She sighed then slapped Paseton's hand away from her.

"How are you guys going to handle it?"

It made the Whale siblings quiet. Dead mana is something deadly to all living creatures except someone with a dark attribute, for example, dark elf, mermaid, and vampire.

For dark creatures, dead mana is a source of strength.

'I should take some dead mana to give to the crown prince.'

Cale looked at Paseton and Whitira that were looking at her worriedly. Vicross only stared at Cale stoically and didn't dare to do anything without an order for Cale herself.

"Paseton," Cale looked at Paseton as she called his name.

"Yes, young lady Cale?"

Cale gave him a glass bottle that she took from her spatial bag.

"Fill this bottle with dead mana first."

"What are you going to do with the dead mana, young lady?" Paseton looked at the glass bottle in his hand as he asked Cale the question.

"For future use."

Paseton nodded his head and then immediately does what he had been told to do. After filling the glass bottle with the dead mana in the swamp, he handed the bottle to his sister instead of Cale.

"Since the dead mana was mixed with poison, I'll be taking this and will give it to you soon after separating the dead mana and poison. I will only take some of the poison to do more research about mermaids."

"Sure, that's even better."

Cale nodded her head and then looked at the black dragon that was staring. Both of them smirked at the same time.

"It's time for me to use the magic bomb?!" The black dragon asked Cale as he looked at Cale in excitement.

"Magic bomb?!"

Whitira, Paseton, and Vicross were shocked when they heard the words 'Magic bomb' from the black dragon. They immediately looked at Cale who was smiling widely behind her face mask.

"Future Queen of Whale, Whitira. Let's make another deal."

Whitira frowned.

"Deal?"

Cale nodded her head then with her index finger, she pointed at the swamp.

"I will destroy this swamp for you but everything inside the swamp belong to me. How about that?"