Chapter 9: A Clue

"Cage, what's going on?"

Cage looked at Taylor who was sitting across of her and was looking at her with a worried expression. Cage clenched her forehead before sighing tiredly.

"God of Death keeps telling me to find a red-haired woman. He said that he had something to say to her."

"Mhmm? Why?"

Cage shook her head and then shrugged.

"I don't know. He's been acting weird since last night after you asked me to destroy the rock tower."

"So we should not destroy it?"

"No, that's not what I mean— Ugh! I don't know!" Cage grunted as she stood up from her seat then walked towards the window to take a deep breath. After that, she looked at Taylor again then waved her hand side to side.

"It isn't important so you don't have to worry."

Taylor frowned but still nodded his head. If Cage said don't worry so he has to believe her.

"So when are we going to head to the capital?"

"Tomorrow," Taylor lightly responded.

••••••

"..... Nothing?"

Alberu stared at the documents hopelessly. He been reading the list of all the young ladies in Roan Kingdom for 3 days straight.

It's so unfortunate how from all of the 1863 young ladies included the one who had not yet reached her adulthood, no one has generous red hair like the lady he met in the Puzzle City.

There is one person that he knew who also had beautiful red hair. It was the Breck Kingdom's first princess, Rosalyn. However, he had seen Rosalyn once and she looked nothing like the red headed young lady he met.

Also, if that was really Rosalyn, she may have informed the Imperial Family for her visit since she's another kingdom royal family.
Unless she wanted to start a war between the two kingdoms for visiting a foreign kingdom without any inform since that can be considered as spying.

Alberu took a sip of the cold tea that he prepared for himself an hour ago to relax himself from all the headache.

"Is the young lady is a commoner? A wealth commoner? Should I ask the librarian for all the list of women in this kingdom?"

Alberu shook his head then released a heavy sigh from his mouth. He covered his face with both his hand then brushed his hair back.

He sighed again even heavier then before. He was really stressed.

"But asking for the list of all women in the Roan Kingdom makes me look like a psychopath."

Alberu groaned in flustration before slamming his body on the couch, an action that a crown prince shouldn't do but it's not like Alberu care. He's alone in his room.

"I want to meet her so bad."

Knock knock knock

Alberu immediately stood up and sits gracefully on the couch while fixing his hair right after he heard the knock on the door.