Another Visit To A.

One cloudy afternoon Harry drove out to the familiar remote area to make a drop. In the distance he could see that black limousine looking ominous.

What was worse was that he had to bring along two idiots that insisted on tagging along.

"So A. is a person, right?" Niall said from the back seat. "Kinda like your boss, huh?"

"He must be like the King of the Weed." Arie said.

"No, the Sultan of Smoke."

"Ruler of the Reefer."

"Hee hee."

"Shut the hell up." Harry said as he grabbed the bag of cash before stepping out of his car. "Watch them," he warned Emma in the passenger seat. "They're sneaky as hell."

"Hey," Niall protested. "I resent that."

"Good."

Harry walked several feet until he got to the limo. The two goons got out and began to frisk him down.

"Wait, hold on," one of them said while patting all over the front of Harry's pants. "I think I feel a gun here." He felt some more. "It's kinda long and hard."

"That's not a gun," Harry said while squirming. "I ran out of underwear."

The goon smiled. "Really? Nice."

"Yeah, you can let go now. It's not dangerous, trust me."

Harry went into the limo followed by the men. Inside the lights were dim as usual, yet he was still able to make out A's appearance.

"Hello, Mr. Styles," A. said.

"A." Harry responded, holding out his bag. "My earnings."

"Right to it, huh? Not even a 'hey, how you doing'?"

"Hey, how you doing?" Harry said. "Here's my earnings. I just want to get this over with."

"Aw, you don't like my company?"

"Love it, can't get enough of it. Here's my earnings."

One of the men took the bag.

"Nah, I think I'll count it myself," A. said. "Hand it over."

They watched as A. slowly and deliberately counted the money. Harry could feel himself aging throughout the process.

"Please take all day," Harry mumbled.

"Got a bus to catch? You're a little short here, Harry."

"I know, I know," Harry said. "It's those damned detectives Payne and Malik. They're on to us."

"Yeah, I know them," A. said. "We call Liam a Payne in the A. Get it? Ha ha ha."

"Yeah, got it, hahaha," Harry said in a dull tone. "The thing is that ever since those cops saw me dealing, it's been a real bitch trying to do business."

"Wow," A. said.

"They've been by our work and they've been stalking our house."

"Shame."

"As if that's not bad enough, now we've got Niall and Arie up our asses."

"Pity."

"They want a cut or else."

"How the hell did you let that happen?" A. demanded.

Harry sighed. "I don't know. I got a little careless, I guess."

"And a whole lot wasted, am I right?" A said.

Harry lowered his eyes. "Yeah,"

A. studied him for a moment before speaking in a low deadly tone.