Episode

“You've ruined everything. Kinuha mo si Leni saakin. You've made me look like a fool in the public's eyes telling them that i'm obsessed with her which made the people lose trust on me and eventually lost my position as the Congressman. I want you to experience loosing something and yun ang buhay mo. Well you can spare yourself if ibibigay mo saakin si Leni at kung may gumalaw sainyo kahit konti lang mamatay ka kaagad” The man yelled as he pointed a gun on Bongbong

“Please, let me go Bong. Para wala nang masaktan” Leni begged crying uncontrollably. 

“Hindi pwede if sumama ka sakanya baka ano pang gawin nya sayo. I won't give you up kahit anong mangyari. Kahit na buhay ko pa ang nakasalalay” Bongbong said as she was behind him.

“Yun naman pala eh bat hindi mo gayahin si Ferdinand, Lens ang dali lang kausap. Pero kung ganon gusto nyo edi ganon din gagawin ko mag bi-bilang ako hangang 10 para mas masaya” The man said switching the aim of the gun from his heart to his head.

“10”

“9”

“8”

“7”

“Please Kit wag mo nang ituloy” Leni pleaded still behind Bongbong

Kit pretended that he didn't hear that and continued counting

“6”

“5”

“4”

“3”

“2”

“Wait, Before you shoot me can i just talk to Leni for the last time?” he said hoping he would agree

Kit shook his head no

“1”

Bongbong just closed his eyes as he prepared what was to come and muttered “I love you, My VP”

Gunshots were heard. He waited to fall on the ground but he didn't. He opened his eyes to see Leni on the ground with a bullet on her head.

Kit was shocked because his intentions were to kill Bongbong not Leni but she got in the way so she was the one who was shot.

He dropped the gun and left the scene like nothing happened.

Bongbong knelt and sobbed seeing Leni dead when it should be him.

Calling the ambulance was no use because she was dead. He just held her close to him not even caring if his shirt is staining with her blood and just kept sobbing.

After a while someone was shaking him from behind calling his name.

“Bong”

“Bong”

He woke up and was brought back to reality.

His eyes fluttered for a bit and realized he was just dreaming because Leni was beside him alive and well.

“Bong. Nanaginip ka nanaman nandito ako oh buhay na buhay. Kausap mo” Leni reassured and wiped his tears with her thumb.

Dreams like these kept reoccuring since the incident and it bothered Leni. She told him to go seek a specialist to which he did. Now it doesn't happen as often as it did before but when it does she's right by his side ready to comfort him.