✧ 004

Yokohama,Izana's penthouse

Yokohama,
Izana's penthouse...

Third person POV

"Izana, I recall you not being enrolled in any education system, right?"

"That's true. What's the problem?"

"Then..." (Y/N) pointed to the luxuriously furnished apartment before her. "Where did you get the funds to rent this place?!" She'd expected a regular, cozy home, not this seemingly costly penthouse. Or rather, she felt guilty for getting to stay overnight here for free.

The look of astonishment on her face made Izana chuckle. "I have connections, so renting this place was a piece of cake. Anyways, please come in." He brought his hand to her waist, gently leading the baffled girl into his home, shutting and locking the door behind them.

(Y/N) looked around, eyes glimmering with fascination. Every single thing in the home was stylish, sleek and modern, without a single speck of dust to be spotted. Never in her life would she have expected to visit or even enter such a place. Recollecting herself, she made sure to keep her hands to herself and resist from touching anything.

Izana's gaze softened upon seeing the excited girl. He tapped her shoulder to get her attention, making sure she was listening. "Please make yourself at home. You can use the guest room, I have some spare clothes in the closet you need them, and you're free to use the shower. Just don't drop hair all over the place..." He grimaced, remembering the times when he'd find clumps of hair all around when Rindou or Ran hooked up with some gal. In his house.

'What are women's hairs made of? To fall and grow at such a rapid pace...' Izana didn't really want to know.

(Y/N) nodded fervently, trying to shove her hair into her scalp. It wasn't going to do much, but she felt guilty if she had broken a rule Izana set, especially since he was nice enough already to let her stay overnight.

Izana took note of her distressed expression. His heart sank as the last thing he wanted to do was make her feel uncomfortable. He'd name this feeling later, the primary focus right now was to make sure she felt right at home. Patting her head gently, he muttered, "Rules... aren't meant to be followed suit, you just do what makes you comfortab-"

"Yo, Izana! What's the ruckus about- WHAT THE FUCK?!" A man with half shaved hair and another with a scary stature yelled.

"You're straight up frozen, Shion. Why the fu- is that a chick beside Izana?" A man wearing glasses widened his eyes in shock.

"You two- Ah, hello there, miss~!" A man with neatly tied braids greeted with a devious grin.

"You guys are noisy... wait, wh-?! Why are you here?!" a man seemingly younger than the rest exclaimed.

None of them expected Izana to ever bring a friend over to his house. A girl, even.

✧✧✧