✧005

Yokohama,

Yokohama,

Izana's penthouse,

Third person POV

The movie night went on without any complications. Everyone had surprisingly kept silent while the movie was playing, with the occasional sounds of Rindou and Shion bickering over popcorn.

Shutting the TV off, Izana turned to (Y/N) and his friends. "Alright, that's enough movies for you freeloaders." he urged. Ran cocked an eyebrow, a glint of mischief evident in his eyes, "You don't tell us what to do. Unless, you want to spend some private time doing, well, who knows?" He gave Izana a knowing smirk, earning a irked reaction from the ivory haired man.

Izana crossed his arms in dismay, glaring at his friend. "In case you forgot, this is my house. Now get your asses off to bed." The gang members shared a knowing look with each other, returning to their respective guest rooms.

"I should get going too, shouldn't I? Well, good nigh—" (Y/N) turned back, heading towards her room's direction before getting halted by Izana grabbing her hand. He made sure not to use any level of strength that would hurt her, but the sudden action scared her nevertheless.

"I... haven't explained all the rules yet. I got interrupted by the others." Izana looked to the side. He slapped himself internally for such a blatant excuse.

'Just to talk with you a bit more... about the rules! About the rules.' Izana convinced himself, denying a truth that'd blast his plan with Kakucho into smithereens.

"Oh, of course. What other rules are there?" (Y/N) asked. Her oblivious inquiry sent Izana's cheeks flaring in crimson hues. How could he bring himself to lie to her, when she was acting like that? Impossible, it was simply impossible.

Izana found himself stammering. "I- well- just, stay happy, alright? Make yourself at home, you don't have to follow all the rules." he patted her head, though rather stiffly. (Y/N) bashfully nodded, averting from his gaze. She, too, was flustered by the tension surrounding them.

"I'll head to bed now." Locking eyes for just a brief moment, the girl broke the moment, backing away and rushing to her assigned bedroom and leaving Izana on his own in the now empty living room.

Making sure to lock the door first, (Y/N) plunged onto the plush soft bedsheets, sighing. How fast things were progressing, how Izana began getting more awkward and affectionate with her, it was frustrating.

Another sigh left her lips. "What is Izana trying to do with all...this? Sure, I'm happy, I think, but..."

Her lips trembled, (e/c) eyes turning misty.

"But..."

"I know so little about him, and I'm unable to tell what he actually feels about me."

"I'm falling for him, but what does he feel? Does he feel the same? Will he feel the same?"