darkness

Author pov:

V is setting in his office doing some papers work.his dangerous Aura can kill any person. his tie is loose few button of shirt is open he look super hot & devil. There is knock in the door , "come "he say in very deep voice the office door open and his secretary Bella enter in the office she is wearing office mini skirt and her few button of shirt is open the breast are on view she came beside V and say"mr V your meeting with Mr Bianchi is cancel by sir namjoon" " why" " I don't know sir but he say there is urgent meeting in America" Bella bend little and her breast is touching V head & she touch his chest and say "Mr V you look tierd may I help you in anyway" she whisper in seductive way. Without thinking second V held her neck and press hard to close her air supply "Mr V wh.....t are..you doi...n..... please leave..ve me." V came very dangerously close her face and say "you sult I fuck it doesn't mean you can touch me whenever you want , if you try again to touch me ever again I will cut your both hand Understand " "ye....s,yes" V throw Bella in the floor.

The door of office open with loud thund V face turn to that way the person see that seen and smile " what a nice view" , "what you want park" v ask "nothing , can't i come to meet my friend ", "spite it out" jimin put his both hand up and surrender & say " we are going America right now for business deal that namjoon order and you can't say no" V take annoying breath "okay" V leave his office without giving a glance to jimin. Living jimin with his secretary.

Jimin eye goes to on Bella who's lieing in the floor he walked to her and bend down & raise her Chin with his finger & say" what a beauty doing in the floor Bella make contact with jimin her eyes are glossy her tone of makeup is spread in her whole face. Jimin close to her ear and whisper "why are crying sweetie don't cry come on get up I can help you if you have any problem or have any wish " saying that he helped her to stand and take her to her office" there is cunning smirk in jimin face .

Y/n is setting in balcony chair enjoining the morning view and reading some novel today is Sunday so she decide to read some novel that she buy tommorow with the Rapunzel. There is some voice coming from downstairs &y/n Know very well what going on . The noice are her parents they're fighting again they never give shit about y/n there always ignore her. Her father is alcoholic person but Rich business man he always came home intoxicated and her mother don't like that . Y/n mother also not care about y/. She just care about money . She want her daughter merry a rich man and don't to any work . She want be y/n a housewife she always argue with her . Y/n mother don't like that y/n is going out with her friends she don't like y/n professional work But y/n always ignore her mom and focus on her goal she want to leave a free life and make her own decisions.y/n phone buzz and it's Rapunzel call.

On the call " hey y/n" "hmm" , there is huge business function in our company different business tycoon will came tommorow from different countries" Rapunzel say in excitement. "so" , " so I'm telling you that you have to came with me tommorow " ,"but why" y/n say in annoying. " Because im telling you and if you don't came then I will call your mother" , "okay okay , I will came don't call my mom ' y/n say in panicking. " That's my girl , so ready up I will came pick you we are going for shopping" , " but I have a dresses ". " Yay yay I know you have many dress but that are all for funeral all black in color " , " so , what wrong with them " y/n say with annoyed. " That all are out of fashions so I will buy new dress for function okey". " Okay " y/n reply . " Bye , see you " , "bye".

Y/n take deep breath and say 'what will happen tomorrow let's see' &she again starting reading again . Deep down in her heart she that her life will change completely.

🌹---------🌹

They're finally going to meet.

Vote
Comment &
Follow
❤️

Next update after 10 votes & 5 followers.