Him & Her

In Italy:

In the dark room the man is setting in his huge chair like a king his first few button of shirt is open and there is few drops of blood on it. his hairs is covering his eye. His Aura is dangerous no one have a guts to go near him but suddenly door of room open and light flash in dark room.

The person speak , " are you lost your mind V how can you kill the commissioner you know very well that how important he is to us we can get many information from him but you , speak up damit".

.

There is silence for few minutes.
"Are you doubting me jungkook" the person speak in his dangerous voice.

The light in the room give a perfect veiw of his face his face look life a monsters & his grey eye shine like a devil that a normal person can see they can die on the spot.

Then he look up to jungkook and speak again ," you know that if you are not my friend then right now you are in six fits under in this earth so, think twice what are say".
"

I Know very well what I'm saying V & i am not doubting you but I asking what is the reason that you kill him".
Then V say "he is betrayed me "

This is enough for jungkook to understand everything thing so without saying anything he left the room and once again there is drakness.V doesn't spare a person who betrayed him he not like rats so without thinking second he kill the commissioner Mercilessly in his own office.

The officers who is standing outside of office not to dare to a door handle that's how powerful & dangerous he is every single person know about V and his work but no one dare to point finger on him.

Thinking about how he kill the commissioner a sadist smirk come in V lips.

In America

There is girl lying on the ground her all clothes are covered in mud.

"Wtf how can it happened to me , yak that's why I don't like rainy season now what can I do why why why always me lord".

Then she stand in ground and started to clean herself the students is passing by her and gives her weird stare & start gossiping ,

"how stupid she is." " Yuk is so idiot". "Bitch she deserves".
But y/n ignore everyone and do her work she doesn't give damn about what people say. After cleaning herself she started going to her glasses & time pass

She is standing outside of University to wait her friend to pick y/n.

Y/n pov :

I'm standing outside of the university to wait for my Friend she is going to pick me up is not that I don't know how to drive but I'm little bit clumsy so Everytime I drive a person have admitted to hospital .

Yay I Know is not a normal thing so the sake of people I'm not going to drive and I also save lots money by doing that . A Horn distract me from my thought & I saw familiar car.

There my best friend Rapunzel she always a good and caring girl she is that type of person who will never say bad word to you if you destroy her life,and that sometimes scared me . I hop in the car.

"Hey , how was your day y/n" she say

" Don't talk about it"

"What appended , and why your clothes cover in mud did you again fall."

" Unfortunately Yes"

" Oh my poor y/n , tell me were you want go"

"First off all let's go & eat I am really very hungry that can I also eat human being"

"Don't be Gross y/n. " Rapunzel say

"after lunch we can go book store I have some books to buy"

"Ok and what happened to your current book you are writing y/n"

"I currently working on it"

"Ok"

Then we drive nearby restaurant and order ours food.

🌹---------------------🌹

So how is the chapter please comment.

Vote& follow