Staying the Night

Start from the beginning

"That doesn't explain why she isn't picking up her phone" Ahri says.

"Maybe things got really bad, or hopefully she just had it on silent" I say.

"What if he did something to her? I know it's possible it could of had just been a bad break up but what if something worse happened?" Ahri mentions.

The thought of something worse happening to Kai'sa would only make me angry. Thankfully, we know (Y/n) was there watching over her so the thoughts quickly went away as she's safe in (Y/n)'s hands.

"If something worse did happen, (Y/n) for sure took care of it. He wouldn't let Kai'sa get hurt, even if it wasn't his job to do so" Akali says aloud "He's too good of a guy to let that prick Stephon do something to Kai'sa and let it slide"

I sigh "We'll figure out tomorrow what happened. So no use worrying too much about it now. Kai'sa's safe and that's what matters right now"

"Right" Ahri replies.

"As this talk is now finished, I'm going to go eat some ramen" Akali says as she gets up.

"I hope Kai'sa will be alright" Ahri says.

"Me too Gumiho" I replied.

Part 2.

POV: You

Kai'sa and I reach the door of my apartment. I take the key and unlock it. I open the door and I let Kai'sa go in first before following in behind her. I set my helmet on the coffee table along with my keys. I look over at Kai'sa stood silently by me, her makeup was smeared on her face from her tears and trying to wipe them away.

"Would you like to take a shower?" I ask her.

"M-may I take a bath instead?" Kai'sa replied quietly.

I smiled a bit "Sure, I'll get it ready for you, just wait here"

I head into the bathroom and started up Kai'sa's bath, as she did she sat down on the couch and aimlessly looked around as she waited. She'd sometimes wipe a stray tear off her cheek or begin to fidget with her jeans or the tip of her blouse. Once the tub was filled , I checked the temp before grabbing a few towels out of the closet and setting it in the counter. I go into my room and got some clothes Id hope would hope she can fit.

"You're bath is ready and I put clean towels on the counter for you, also there's some spare clothes of mine in there for you to sleep in" I say to her.

Kai'sa stands up "T-Thank you..."

"It's no problem Kai'sa, take as long as you want in there. I'll be out here if you need me" I tell her with a small smile.

The crease of her lips slightly arch up before walking into the bathroom. I look towards the kitchen then walk in and grab a beer from fridge so I can start my self reflection. I plop down onto the couch and used my keys to open the bottle. I take my first sip and sit back.

"Fucking hell....I hate getting like that..."

You could say it's awesome to be a badass that can go through just about anyone in your way. Being able to do it with minimal effort sometimes, its a feeling many imagine themselves as in their mind. For me, half the time I regret letting my anger get to me, because it hurts more then just the people who face it. I can just imagine imagine the frown on April's face when I tell her about my day today, it won't be because of the events that happened, but because my anger. She was always worried about that anger in me ever sense the first time she saw it. She saw it as something that would some day hurt me in the end. I'd say she's right, but in stead that it's slowly been wearing me down for years.