Abhira monsoon os 🖤 - section 1.8

They boarded their flight to udaipur in evening that day ...

Both were sitting next to each other ... in the plane ..
Akshara subtly placed her head on Abhimanyu's shoulder ... clutching his arm as a support .... and then she spoke up ...

"" abhi ...""
"" hmmm ....say "" replied abhi
"" I feel coming to this trip before our marriage was the second best decision... that we took mutually .... first was of course the decision of choosing each other as life partners ..."" she said looking outside the window ....
"" I feel the same akshu .... I'm so glad that we thought of this trip .... it was so needed ..before we step into .. the new phase of our relationship....""
He held her palm and intertwined his fingers with hers ..softly and spoke up .. further ... "" it is not that i didn't loved you enough back then ... or it was any less than what i feel for you know .... but somewhere i guess this ...trip brought me a lot more meaning .... towards this soul connection of ours ..... ""
Akshara looked up to him and spoke up with moist eyes..."" yes , abhi ... even i feel the same ... we knew each other much enough back then ... but i guess this trip taught us.. that it is never too enough knowing ...each other ... and as time would pass on, together ... we will get to explore every shade of nature , know every count of tear , and every frequent chuckle....of each other ..

With this akshara lifted there intertwined hands and kissed them on abhi's palm's side .... ( not before uttering a silent ' i love you ❤️' )

And just then abhimanyu kissed the back of her head and uttered a ' i love you more ❤️ ' against her temples

And they further reminiscised their beautiful journey .... in shillong ...

They were excited as they will be meeting there family.. but were a bit sad as well as they will be bidding adeu to this beautiful place that has unknowingly brought there souls more closer to each other ...
but they decided to leave this place with a happy heart and decided that they will surely come back here in next monsoon ... which is gonna be their 1st monsoon after there wedding.. 🖤

And with that ... we put across an end to this story .... ❤️
I am so ,so ..glad that all my readers .... liked this story ..so much ...
I am fortunate enough of being able to deliver this beautiful story to you all to experience the magic of abhira ✨️....

Thankyou very much .... ❤️❤️

I'll stay indebted of your love and support always ❤️❤️

LOADS OF LOVE ❤️