Abhira monsoon os - section 1.2

Next morning akshara woke up and realised how she slept while abhimanyu was rubbing her head last night ... she smiled to herself recollecting his concerned look yesterday and then observed her position..
she was covered with a duvet .. socks were putted on.. she could smell balm on her forehead as well .. and her head was placed somewhat high than the bed level .. just then she turned around and figured out how abhimanyu slept whole night in that uncomfortable position ... just to provide utmost care and comfort to her ... and her conscience assured her once again that this man's unconditional love for her is to die for ... and she will fall in love with him everyday all over again ....

She silently got up without disturbing him and shifted him slightly into a more comfortable position and ordered coffee for both of them and went inside the bathroom to freshen up ...

The coffee came and the bell rang .. which woke up abhimanyu from his sound sleep .. he checked for akshara & heared shower's sound from inside so he thought she must have ordered something ... he received the coffee .. closed the door and placed it on the table just then the bathroom's gate opened and stepped out akshara in her bathcoat unaware of the fact that abhimanyu is up ...
Abhimanyu turned around and looked at her with amazement she was looking irresistible.. in that almost knee touching v neck bathcoat ..
"" early morning attack ..!! ,, ohh my almighty how to control my ashareef khayals ...."" said abhimanyu in one go still gawking over her ..
Akshara blushed listening to that but instead
She stepped forward looking straight into his eyes .. and reached very close to him , he stepped back while being unsure of what was she upto..his leg touched the bed and he stumbled and sat down on the bed edge and she bended over , coming more closer to him .. and stretched her arm towards the bed edge .. abhimanyu gulped .. still looking into her eyes observing there close proximity ..and just then she giggled and showed him the dress she came out to collect from the bed edge and ran inside before abhi could catch her actions ...

"" i will take my revenge akshu.."" screamed abhimanyu .. not before chuckling over these hot and cute antics of her girlfreind cum soon to be wife ..

Next part is comparatively longer guys.. Don't worry .. I'll try my best to provide y'all with the best pre wedding trip experience of abhira 🖤🖤

Don't forget to upvote and comment..coz that encourages me a lot

Loads of love ❤️