prologue 🖤🖤

Abhimanyuu and akshara's tilak has happened.. but the two twin flames want to know each other more .. they want to gel up with each other more...
So that there understanding builds up better as time flies ...

Hence forth... on the day of there tilak itself when ... the birlas were  taking there leave from goenka house ...

Mahima :: thankyou for having us .. we had a great time ... and we will see you guys around very soon...

Everyone gave a generous smile just then abhimanyu signalled akshara with his eyes to which akshara affirmed with a blink and both of them spoke in one tone...

"" wait.!! We want to say something...""
Everyone had a curious look but asked them to proceed ahead ..

"" actually since we are getting married soon ..and then the responsibilities would muster all of a sudden ... hence both of us want a break to know each other more  ..."" said abhimanyu to which akshara added ...

"" yes we want to gel up well with each other , to know each other's likes and dislikes more closely ....""

"" what are you intending to say ... come to the point "" said manish sternly ...
To which abhira nodded and explained there entire plan for the duo trip before marriage to shillong ...

Just then harshwardhan interrupted
"" but your wedding date has been fixed already .... you guys don't have much time left for preparations as well... ""

To which abhira synchronized and said .."" it's just the matter of 4-5 days ... and otherwise too wedding preps are gonna kickstart from next week ... we will come back by then ...
Pleaseeee... allow us 🥺🥺  ""

Though the families were adamant to their plan initially .... but then soon they  surrendered in front of those baby faces and innocent pleadings... and the entire gorilla clan agreed

Just then mahima spoke up ...
"" but..how will you guys manage everything in so last moment ... it's next to impossible to get flight tickets in such short notice given that monsoon is approaching...""

Abhira gave a knowing look to each other and looked back at there fam -jam with a smirk ... and informed them that ..the tickets , bookings everything is done already ... and they are supposed to leave tomorrow morning itself ...

To which everyone panicked and there respective families started helping them with there packing ... swarna had called the entire salon at home for akshara ...manjari was ironing and arranging all the clothes of abhi ... kairav and neil went to drop them on airport ...  they boarded it soon and the flight for their pre wedding adventure took off... 🖤

I know .. I know .. you must be thinking how come the clan agreed so easily ,, well the main idea of the author here is to focus on abhira .. and not the side characters ... hence ... i have wrapped this entire family drama in the prologue itself so that y'all can enjoy pure abhira show ahead ... the prologue might sound disappointing but trust me the chapters are way better than this .. that's coz writing family drama is not my expertise but i still tried just to give this romantic book a nice plug in 😉...
Do read ahead .. 🖤

P.s. this allowance from the families to allow abhira to live together is quite bold but ... i have purposely kept there decision quite open minded .. so that i can easily explore this shade of abhira's story ..without any redundant , undesirable family drama 🥂

Loads of love ❤️