Abhira monsoon os-- section 1.5

By the time sun was setting.. the sky had turned orange & bluish .. while the last sun rays of the day were partially enlighting abhira's room ... meanwhile akshu was sitting in abhi's lap on the couch ..his arms were encircled around her petite figure from back .. he was snuggling into the crook of her neck.. and she was drawing patterns over his feet through her toes ... it had rained heavily in day time so the post rain earthly smell was sneeking through the half opened window ... reaching it's scent in every corner of their room ....

All this had turned abhimanyu on.. and he slowly started .. pecking kisses on the back of akshara's neck .... akshara was having butterflies.. and she streched back .. putting her head on his shoulder .. giving him more exposure to express his love ... he then trailed his kisses down towards her neck, further pecking her shoulder ...and akshara squezed her eyes shut trying to intake all these pleasure full sensations... abhimanyu couldn't control himself much and he slowly rolled down the single strap sleeve from her shoulders... kissing her on the mark of the strap ... he further kissed her on the other shoulder as well after .. rolling down the other single strap sleeve from his teeth as well..she had held his palms with utmost strength .. digging her nails in his hands which were intertwined with hers...

Abhimanyu further started kissing her on the back ... which gave akshara much pleasure ... she further pulled his arms more tighter over herself .. as if burying her back into his chest ...
They were having there intimate moment and just then they heard a ring on the telecom of their room ... though abhimanyu was reluctant to leave akshara at that point but on much of akshara's insisting.. he went and picked up the telecom and kept it on speaker ... it was from the resort manager ... he had called to invite them for the masquerade party 🎭 in the ball room tonight ... but they were not supposed to reveal there looks to there partners...
Both of them got excited and went on to get ready ...

After an hour & half ... akshara and abhimanyu both were ready ...
But they decided not to out there looks in front of each other .. so that they can test whether they are able to find each other or not ....soon ... abhimanyu reached the ball room with his mask on and sat near the bar counter to get a drink ... while soon enough akshara stepped in as well with her mask on .. both of them felt a known sensation which assured them the presence of there beloved one.. soon enough .. the host announced that everyone has to join in the round of dancing and there partners would keep change consistently.. once the music stops ... they can  take there masks off.. the couple that will find out their partner would win ...

Soon the music started and the partners of abhira started changing after several swaps finally the were dancing together .. and just by the touch of their partner both of them figured out that they have found each other ...  they danced along till the music stopped .. the host announced everyone to chech by removing their masks whether they have guessed there partner corectly or not !
Though abhira knew it already but just for the audience's satisfaction they took off there masks and proved there soul connection in front of the world by winning that competition...

They danced there heart out .. in the entire masquerade party that night in the best company they could ask for .. in each other's embrace ...

when the party ended they departed towards there room but as soon as abhimanyu reached the corridor he found out akshara isn't behind him .... he got anxious and rashed out towards the way to ball room but in his way his eyes landed over a dazzling beauty drenching herself with the pearls coming straight from the heaven ...yes it was his akshara ... and she was jumping and dancing in the open lawn of their resort .. in the drizzly rain ...  and as she realised abhimanyu is standing bit far eyeing her with amusement...
She streched out her hand ... signaling him to join her ...with a shimmery glint in her eyes ...  he shook his head in disbelief with a grin forming on his face on it's own ...( internally thinking , how come he got this much lucky to have this pious soul as the love of his life ..)
he stepped out and reached out to her ... placing his one hand in hers .. & the other one on her bare back.. while she held his shoulder with her free hand ... and they started dancing in the music of rain .....as if it was autotuned to...🎶

Meri subah ho tum hi
Aur tum hi shaam ho ...
Tum dard ho ..
Tum hi aaraam ho ..
Ek jaan hai ,bhale do jism ho juda ..
Meri hoke humesha hi rehna kabhi na kehna..
Alvida ...
Ho ..ooo .hhoo..hmmm..ho..oo..mm🎶

I am extremely greatfull to you guys ... for such an overwhelming response over this book so far .. hence I'll be giving a double update today ❤️
Don't forget to upvote & comment down your views ...

P.s. i might upload the next chapter of my 1st ff can i call you mine today as well 🤎

Loads of love ❤️