Abhira Monsoon os 🖤-- section 1.7

Next day they freshened up soon and Headed out for shopping stuff and buying souvenirs for family and close ones as it was there last day there in shillong ..

They completed all the shopping by daytime and reached there resort & started packing ..
They had divided there work to complete it quickly...
Akshara was doing the packing ...
just then abhimanyu entered inside the room with the extra carry bags that he had asked the manager to arrange in the morning .. and he was awestruck by this once in a blue moon sight to behold.....Akshara was wearing one of abhimanyu's shirts while packing and it ended upto her knees... her back was facing him so ...  he perceptiously kept the bags on couch and back hugged her ...
"" so somebody doesn't wants to go back i guess.... "" said abhimanyu while snuggling into her hairs ... and kissing her neck.. akshara turned around and unwrapped his hands from her waist  while saying "" if you started this again then we might not be able to catch our flight tonight .... and i guess your record of never missing any flight might get broken as well .." she winked ...

he again encircled his arms around her waist and spoke while caressing her hair ... "" it's you who started it  madam !! .. do you know it's illegal to look this hot in your boyfriend's shirt ... and as far as the record is concerned ...well!! the reward of it's breaking seems much more intresting to me ... "" he winks and bends down to kiss her but akshara stops him by pushing her playfully and speaks ... "" abhi ... please let me concentrate na baba... and as far as this shirt is concerned.. it feels much more comfortable... than my own outfits so i thought to wear it while packing... "" said akshara with a sheepish smile
abhimanyu bent a little and whispered near her ears ... "" you know what ... you look irresistible in this .. "" his husky voice made akshu weaker down her knees ... she held his shoulder and he knew what effect he is having on her ...
he further added .. "" there is something else as well that'll comfort you more than anything ... wanna know.."" with this he slided one of his hands down her shirt and reached out to her belly button ... she clutched his t -shirt tight .. he further trailed his cold little finger over the lining of her shorts ... and she squeezed her eyes shut , she was breathing heavily and barely spoke in a whisper , "" A..a.. abhhhii..!! ""
"" yes sweetheart ! ...say na.."" he spoke in his husky voice making akshara's core twisting into a knot ...   he further started drawing patterns over her naval area ... and akshara hided her head in the curve of his neck...digging her nails more into him with every passing touch of his ... meanwhile he was tasting and inhaling her skin .. while peppering kisses over her colarbone .. then further on her jawline ..he was smelling and sensing her as if he was inhaling some drug ....
(though akshara's love itself is no less than a drug ;) ) ..
his lips reached her lip lining ...& akshara just curled her toes ... trying to catch her breathe ...  there lips were a half inch away ... both of them closed there eyes .. the heat was rising up from there stomach to their chest .. just then the doorbell rang and they both landed back on earth .... akshara was  shyfully looking down with a mischievous smile .. meanwhile abhi frowned but realised it must be the manager whom he had asked for the arrangement of essentials while coming towards his room ... he mentally facepalmed himself and marched towards the door ... the manager provided the essentials but informed him that there are some documented formalities left which he has to complete now so abhi asked him to proceed and he will follow up in a while ...

The manager left and abhi came inside ... handing over the essentials to akshara ... just as she turned around to place it on the table .. abhimanyu twirled her from her waist and turned her face towards him ..he saw the desperation in her eyes to finish what was left undone...  and in the next second .. he gave her a stolen kiss ... on her heated lips... Maybe time stopped when his lips met hers, but the flutter only intensified. Akshara's heart pounded in her chest as her knees got weaker. She could only focus on how soft he felt against her mouth, how addictively he invaded all her senses.

It still wasn’t clear if she dreamed this moment to life, but there was raw emotion in the way his fingers curled around hers. abhimanyu kept his eyes half open, sneaking a guilty peek at her every time he came back for air, just to make sure this wasn’t a product of his imagination....
the kiss kept intensifying..by every passing instance ... just then .. they heard the clouds thunder ... and it began to rain... and abhi could now smell the wet earth's  fragrance which just mixed up with the fragrance of jasmine outpouring from akshara's every inch .. and both of them smiled against each other's lips '' for being bleessed to have this monsoon as the prime witness of the strengthening of their love ..🖤''
after a long kiss..there lips broke apart ..his nose still nudging hers.... she then clunged on him and abhimanyu hugged her protectively ..and gave a forehead kiss to akshara.. and then left for the reception to complete the formalities ... while akshara stood there for a while slightly touching her lips and then blushed hard to a shade darker of crimson red ...while completing their packing ..

Alright so..how did you guys found this update ... i hope i didn't disappointed any one of you .. and

here comes the pen ultimate chapter of this story ... next one is a closure / epilogue sort of thing ... that I'll publish in a day or two 😅..

Thankyou ..to all the lovely readers ..🖤..

Don't forget to upvote and comment down your views on this chapter..
And the whole and soul story 🖤

Loads of love ❤️