Abhira monsoon os -- section 1.1

"It's raining ...
Abhi ... abhi... It's raining yarr.. come na..""

An excited and cheerful akshara is calling her dearest boyfreind cum fiance abhimanyu from their balcony, meanwhile he is busy in reading some reports pdf even on the first day of their pre marriage trip together to shillong ....

"" abhi...."" she yells to get his busy bf out of his doctorate world ... coz she knew once he focuses on them .. then there is no looking back for there enjoyments peak ...

And finally she succeeded and he got diverted from his reports and got up from the chair hearing his akshu's voice ..
He walked up towards the balcony and froze near the gate while being completely whipped & awestruck of his bubbly , gorgeous and elated girlfreind who was looking extra hot in that off shoulder crop top.. when the rain drops were landing on her bare shoulder and waist .. while she was dancing along like a raindrop herself ... he slowly moved towards her allowing himself to drench in this heaven's shower .. just then akshara turned around to call his bf again but to her astonishment he was standing right behind her .. with wet hairs messed up on his forehead and his white shirt was slightly wet allowing his well built up physic transputiently visible .. and his intense eyes which held a piercing gaze straight into her's ..were to die for ..

"" i was calling you since so long .. abhi .. why are you so hell bent on making me feel this much bored on the first day of our trip "" she said enacting dramatically to avoid the tension .. but it didn't took a split second for abhimanyu to figure this out and he scoffed .. letting her know about this doscovery of his ..
And said "" okay so .. let me make it up to you for making you feel like that "" and twirled her around with one hand meanwhile his free hand reached out to slide her wet bangs falling over her face ,behind her ears ..which made akshu feel a sensation down her spine and she belowed her gazed shyfully .. her cheeks turning crimson red ..

Abhimanyu made her stand straight still not leaving his firm grip over her bare waist .. he pulled her more closer.. and reached out his free hand at the nape of her neck and traced his thumb along her jawline reaching the edge of her chin .. and tilted her face up making her look straight into his eyes ...

They shared an intense eye lock .. filled with desperation of surrendering themselves to each other .. and the need of assurance that they belong to each other forever and ever ..

"" akshara .. today on our first rain together i assure you , under these clouds and raindrops as our witnesses that .. i will always prioritize you over every single existence on this planet including myself ..
You will never feel deprived of the love , care and attention that you deserve and moreover you will never regret this enthralling and worth remembering company of mine ""
Akshara's eyes welled up with tears which were about to roll down at any point after hearing abhimanyu's warm and comforting words ...

She clunged on him the next moment and buried her head in his chest .. and he engulfed her in his arms as if he was trying to convey her soul to immerse into his ...

She spoke between her sobs against his heart "" i love you till eternity ..and my soul belongs to yours forever and ever ...
I can't explain how blessed i feel whenever i count of the beautiful memories you have given me ....
I must have had been God's favorite child that i met you .."" abhimanyu was overwhelmed and kissed the back of her head while caressing her hairs ... both smiled sensing each other's peace while being together ..

After some good 20 mins of sukoon in each other's arms akshara sneezed and they parted away ... abhimanyu shook his head in disbelief and said "" rain doesn't suits you right but still akshara goenka has to be the first peacock dancing out there ..once the raindrops hit the earth ... no matter how severe cold you may catch afterwards ... "" by the same time he held her hand and brought her inside there room and locked the balcony while ranting ... while akshara was hearing him out with a cute sad pout ...
"" you never care about yourself na ... do you want to fall sick for the entire duration of this trip ... so that your badepapa refuses of our alliance again once we reach back home ... after knowing how i let you be so careless about your well being "" Abhimanyu chided while searching for the towel in the room ..
"" it's under the table raaackkk... aanchhooo.....""
Said akshara between her consecutive sneezes.. he got the towel and made akshara sit on the bed edge and he sat on his knees behind her facing her back and rubbed the towel on her hairs & head ... "" akshu next time onwards i won't let you go out in rain ... without a raincoat ..."" he said with dominating yet caring tone ...
"" abhi... raincoat doesn't gives that feel of rain , that peace on your skin , that music to your ears , that dancing of raindroooppppss... aa..aanchooooo.. "" said akshara while enjoying this pampering from abhi ..and sneezing every now and then

"" yes .. and raincoat also doesn't gives you this unwanted seasonal cold .."" countered abhimanyu ...
"" abhi ... yarr.. i will listen to your rants tomorrow please i am really tired right noww ... aanchhhoooon ""
Said akshara while sounding sleepy .. after all the peacefull head massage of dr. Abhimanyu birla .. can calm her senses to another extent ...

He smiled to her cuteness and then shifted backwards till his back touched the bed board and then asked akshara .... "" okay come here and lie down i will rub your head meanwhile "" akshara crawled like a baby already half asleep and then kept her cushion on abhi's lap and in no time she dozed off... while abhimanyu observed her innocent face and confirmed to his conscience that he can fall love in love with her every single time he looks at her ...

Alright ..how's the first part guys...
Abhira's first rain experience before marriage that too... together and far from the gorillas ...
Please do vote for the chapter .. if you liked it ..🖤
And let me know in the comment section how do you feel or what are your views about the story so far ❤️

Loads of love ❤️