It’s been only three days of his torment but she can’t take this. He seemed like he wants to possess her, control her everything, and Hazel was never used to such a controlling atmosphere. She had taken care of herself from the day she lost her father.

Even though her grandmother never failed to disturb her, taunt her but she never let that woman control her too. And by being caged in his world she knew she will die out of suffocation.

But how? How will she escape when every corner of his house is guarded. Even the backyard from where she came that day now has tons of guards. From the day she has entered this mansion Cyrus has increased the security and put many cameras all over the mansion but no one knew about those cameras except Creed and Cyrus.

She sighed closing her eyes and letting the warm water drip down her body. She had no idea of what to do and right now she was too tired to think about anything.

Two weeks passed by in a blur. Cyrus didn’t change his routine. Every time he got a chance he let himself be driven by the desire he had over Hazel.

Cyrus always had a disliking when a woman touches him during sex but after Hazel and her soft touch on his skin removed that disliking and turned it to his need.

She never touches him seductively or roams her hand over his body instead she just holds him for support and that is something he has started liking. He wants her to hold him, only him as her pillar.

Think of him as the only support she could lean against. Even though he knew it was only because of rough sex he still felt weird satisfaction feeling her fragile body clinging to him.

Ella tried to contact him and even came to meet him once but he told her in clear words that when he will want to meet her he will do it himself she doesn’t need to disturb him again and again.

Ella wasn’t in love with him when she accepted his offer to be his mistress. She just wanted money. Being an orphan she always had dreams of getting a lot of things. And buying her own house along with having her business was her dream.

And she knew only Cyrus could get her all of this. Only with sleeping him, she bought her house. It wasn’t much bigger but she was satisfied and along with that she even had a small business of a cafe out of the city.

Even after having her way of earning she wanted more so she stayed with him. After opening her cafe she didn’t try to save anything. His bloodied, notorious world dragged her in its darkness.

She left her religion and started becoming the girl no one could recognize. Cyrus and Ella kept their deal. She endured every torture as she wanted nothing but money from him.

She knew no one can be as perfect for the fucked man like Cyrus as her. She was everything Cyrus wanted. A mute submissive who kept on doing whatever he wants her. And she was sure he will soon propose to her.

She knew about Cyrus getting married but she didn’t mind. It was only 6 months marriage and why would Cyrus even like the girl coming from a village? Such a cheap background.

She already knew her paths were clear. She will be Mrs. Sylvester soon. Only a little disrespect from his hands and she will gain everything she ever wanted.

Till that new woman news broke on her. She never thought any woman can gain Cyrus’s trust after her. She wanted nothing more to make that girl disappear. No!

It can’t happen no one takes her place. She has endured so much. Did so much for him only to be replaced and discharged like a useless thing.

She was dying to meet that new girl. To see what she has that Cyrus has turned his back against her. What is so special about her that he doesn’t even glance in her direction anymore?